Reviews for Fading Away (A Zak Bagans Story)
Malakaii chapter 4 . 12/10/2016
oh my goodness, this is wonderful!
Malakaii chapter 1 . 12/10/2016
What an excellent first chapter! Im HOOKED!
ecostacey chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
great story, well written read it in one sitting in 20 minutes please write more!
Anom chapter 9 . 3/23/2015
Omg fricking love this well written and a believable storyline you really should do a follow up story please.
Ms Poison Ivey chapter 9 . 12/9/2014
I loved your story such a great plot, couldn't stop reading
NateNRivers chapter 9 . 11/24/2014
OMG! I love your story. And I know my best friend will love this story as well as soon as she reads this. You did such a great job on this. Thanks for the story.
TheWesternHorse chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Good job! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
I really like this short story, it was really cute & different :)
RainelArodoniel chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
Holy F-ing s-t that story had me on the edge of my seat! I LOVED IT!
XXTigerXEyesXX chapter 9 . 5/2/2014
I loved this story. It was really, really well written. I'd love to think of any constructive criticism for you, but I wouldn't change a thing about this story. Thanks so much for writing!
AnatasiaBradleyWhiteRanger chapter 9 . 3/10/2014
Every time I read this I love it even more! I wish there was a sequel or epilogue to show how she ends up fitting into his life. So sequel? Epilogue?
Alaria von Ravencroft chapter 9 . 10/13/2013
awe thats so sweet
Guest chapter 9 . 8/2/2013
This is AMAZING! absolutely, I cannot believe it! I wonder if Zak's read this.. for a second my internet went away and i thought i would never hear the end, but it came back and i am totally blown away! At a loss for words! A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! Such a good writer, keep it up! :) :) :D :) :)
BlurryBear15 chapter 9 . 7/30/2013
That was amazing! Just beautiful3
msgemgem chapter 9 . 6/20/2013
oh wow. i just found this and read it in like 20 mins all at once an dyou are a freaking genius. i love alexa and i love her and zak together. have you ever thought of doind a follow up story ? one where she is alive and in hhis realm lol. i would love to see how their relationship progressed after she woke up. please write some more on them xx