Reviews for Hurricane
Darryl J chapter 10 . 10/28/2002
I finally get a chance to read the update and it's really moving along. Walter needs to suffer, veeery slowly and for quite some time. I don't know where you are heading with this but I just have a feeling everything isn't as it seems right now. I may be wrong but...I don't know. I just have this feeling you are smiling at the reactions, about to throw out a big surprise. I m not sure if it's good or bad, i just know its there. Well, I really want to see the next update very soon. Keep up the captivating work.
vamp chapter 10 . 10/14/2002
What happened? Spike cannot die! Make him come back to life, please!
Irony1 chapter 10 . 10/8/2002
Hey awesome FanFiction! You havve to right more lol fast! Eeek! Spike can't die! how are you going to bring him back? eek! :-(

Please right more it's awesome

-A truly obsessed SPuffy Fan

-Irony
Guest chapter 10 . 9/14/2002
so cool is there anymore?
amandakb chapter 10 . 9/8/2002
I really hope that Spike will be coming back to life very soon. Hey Darla was brought back. And Angel too! Otherwise, arrrrrgggghhh! I want them to escape. And Spike to come back to life, or unlife. Whatever you call it. Make it right, please.

Amanda
Rachel chapter 10 . 9/8/2002
AHHHHHH! What happened? I'm in shock.

Great part Sandy! :) I'm SO glad to finally see the new part...you definitely do not disspoint. Just don't make me wait another 3 weeks to read the next chapter. You ended it on a real cliffhanger, and I want to find out what's going to happen next!
spikeschippedhead1 chapter 1 . 8/9/2002
Very cute. Really like it so far. Why can't I write something like this? All my B/S stories turn out angsty and mean. Great job though, am interested in what happens next.
Dreamzone chapter 9 . 8/8/2002
Do you have to torture Spike that much? If I transform your words into pictures, it only hurts more... *shudder* Please stop with that and go on with the story (plot), I would very much appreciate it!
Darryl J chapter 1 . 7/23/2002
This is a well done story. First, i love the changing POV..it adds a personability to the story and the name meanings are also well done. The end of chapter 6 was unexpected. I cant wait to see whats going to happen next.
Teague1 chapter 5 . 7/21/2002
Wow, I like the fact that you did some research about the names. The story is very well written. I only wish you hadn't left us hanging! Keep up the good work!