Reviews for The Holocron
please continue this is interesting
Please continue this story. I find it fascinating
ShyMaryButterfly chapter 3 . 7/18/2014
Revan way to speak is incredible :) I love it.
MuggleCreator chapter 3 . 4/16/2014
Interesting. Can't wait to see where this goes.
Jonathan B. Kerry chapter 3 . 1/1/2014
Nice AU! Me likey!

Keep it up!
Mad about the Boro chapter 3 . 12/17/2013
Nice, though I noticed several spelling errors throughout (mainly in names & planets, but some general errors as well; I'd recommend having someone proof read it for you). Other than that it is a great fic so far. Keep up the good work.
Jedi Angel001 chapter 3 . 12/15/2013
I am really liking this story, using an halocron of Revan to teach Anakin is great.
Loved the story of Anakin choosing Vader as his name. Keep up the good work.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 3 . 12/15/2013
Very good story so far. I really do love this story so far. Update soon.
edboy4926 chapter 3 . 12/14/2013
Awesome chapter.
Interesting in making Vader's story into an old tale.
By the way, you wrote Coruscant wrong.
JACarter chapter 3 . 12/14/2013
More please
Jedi Master Misty Sman-Esay chapter 3 . 12/14/2013
A few misspelled words but honestly I do that and that whoever created "spell check" will get a kiss from me in the Afterlife.

I liked the story that Anakin took his alias from. Very reminiscent of parts of RotS through ANH, TESB and RotJ.
Goodalwayswins98 chapter 3 . 12/14/2013
Interesting...very interesting
skygawker chapter 2 . 11/11/2013
Very interesting concept! I'm intrigued to see where you go with this. I've always liked the concept of holocrons, and this story looks to use them in an interesting way. There are a few distracting spelling errors though, especially in the first chapter (misspelling Toydarian, Sebulba, straightened, Coruscant, won't, and a couple missing commas). Other than that, keep up the good work!
readsalot2002 chapter 2 . 5/6/2013
great start I hope to see more.
Zaxxon chapter 2 . 4/5/2013
Very interesting...

Would love to see how this Anakin deals with what's to come, given Revan's teaching.