Reviews for Black
Elphie Marky chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
I liked this. I'm a big Isadora/Klaus fan. I look forward to a third part. Good story.
Kat Hawkins chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
must have third part!
Vain Valentine chapter 1 . 8/23/2004
LOVE it!
endofall chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
this was really good! i loved the first one as well as the second. u are a very good writer. i encourage u to do a third!
TheSonicDremel chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
W00T! I wondered when you would bring this back! Because I really like this series! So cute...
Alice Thompkins chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
Aww. This story is so sweet...I think I'm gonna cry...*sniffle* You gotta do part 3, and SOON! Please?
Hermione Baudelaire chapter 1 . 9/25/2003
This is a wonderful story! It's on my favorite stories list & on my computer's favorite webpage list and I am copy and psating it onto my desktop and i am alos reading it allowed to my little sister, who i have converted to a klaus/isadora shipper :)
Ally Quagmire chapter 1 . 8/12/2003
just as cute as part 1 _
blissfully ignorant chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
YAAY! i've always thought that isadora/duncan pairings were so CUTE! *giggles* i've been trying to write one of my own but now i'm rather intimidated by this one...mine may never happen. oh well. PLEASE! WRITE A THIRD!
Caspian Raider chapter 1 . 5/11/2003
Awesome! I love it! More Klaus/Isadora fics! Even Duncan/Voilet fics! WO-WHO!
Shattered Midnight Dreams chapter 1 . 4/25/2003
Klaus/Isadora and Duncan/Violet are such cute pairings! Please write a third part!
bertiebottsgeorge chapter 1 . 2/21/2003
Yay! *claps hands* Write a third part!
Solar4 chapter 1 . 2/5/2003
Even though your story has only one chapter so far, I quite like it. I do hope you put some more up soon!

BTW: Your couplets aren't bad at all...they're way better than mine anyway.
Irael chapter 1 . 1/9/2003
A third part? Oh frabjous day, calooh callay!
Figure chapter 1 . 12/1/2002
A third part? As in like Quigly/ some unknown baudelaire relative?

Hmmmm, The Series Of Unfortunate Events is copyright Lemony Snicket. I knew that.