Reviews for In the Time to Come
Firefly Alchemist chapter 13 . 6/8
They're all so cute!
whitealmond chapter 12 . 6/6/2015
I do love how you repeat Artemis' thoughts/words here. Tragic and potent.
whitealmond chapter 11 . 6/6/2015
Eeee this is what happens in the end, most definitely. I finally read this after finishing TLG and it made me so happy, ethically murky though Foaly's choice may have been XD;
whitealmond chapter 13 . 5/12/2015
I love how 'slice of life' this is... and also their flirty back and forth, and Artemis' smugness. I was rather hoping he would be able to guilt Holly into dancing with him, much like she guilted him to dance for her XD
whitealmond chapter 10 . 5/12/2015
Writing "The Slow Burn," right after the story I just read? Ha! What a sense of humor. But yes, this is a very sweet, languid burn... Little!Artemis would never understand, he hasn't gone through puberty yet ;)
whitealmond chapter 9 . 5/12/2015
How do you do this, write a tragedy so beautiful that it becomes sublime?
whitealmond chapter 8 . 5/12/2015
Lol! The image of a slovenly Artemis who can't dress or clean himself because of LOVE is so funny and sweet XD
whitealmond chapter 2 . 5/8/2015
Wistful and melancholy. It might be the little things that get you, but it's the little things that count, as Holly knows...
whitealmond chapter 1 . 5/8/2015
Dreamy, ethereal, beautiful.
OakeX chapter 9 . 12/16/2014
That ending... Wow. Just... wow. I did not see that coming. Very well-structured, this chapter. Very, very, VERY well done.
OakeX chapter 8 . 12/16/2014
You have a ridiculous talent for words. Like, you can keep things both thought-provoking and light at the same time. You somehow manage to give the reader constant insight into what Artemis is thinking while simultaneously telling us what's happening with Butler and the tea. It's great to read.
OakeX chapter 3 . 12/16/2014
You know, I was really annoyed at the ending of 'The Last Guardian' because I always believed that clone-Artemis would never be the same as real-Artemis. Like, his relationships with people (and a certain fairy) would never be the same because he had died and now he was just a clone. This chapter though, I mean not only is it really well-written and really great to read, but it also has the extra addition of relieving some of that inner Artemis-is-dead turmoil. Your dialogue is great as well, really realistic.
almostinsane chapter 13 . 12/14/2014
Love these. :)
Becca chapter 13 . 12/3/2014
Lili - you are so incredibly talented! you write simply beautifully! I love everything you write! Keep writing, posting and updating!
Aronim chapter 8 . 5/29/2014