Reviews for In the Time to Come
whitealmond chapter 13 . 5/12
I love how 'slice of life' this is... and also their flirty back and forth, and Artemis' smugness. I was rather hoping he would be able to guilt Holly into dancing with him, much like she guilted him to dance for her XD
whitealmond chapter 10 . 5/12
Writing "The Slow Burn," right after the story I just read? Ha! What a sense of humor. But yes, this is a very sweet, languid burn... Little!Artemis would never understand, he hasn't gone through puberty yet ;)
whitealmond chapter 9 . 5/12
How do you do this, write a tragedy so beautiful that it becomes sublime?
whitealmond chapter 8 . 5/12
Lol! The image of a slovenly Artemis who can't dress or clean himself because of LOVE is so funny and sweet XD
whitealmond chapter 2 . 5/8
Wistful and melancholy. It might be the little things that get you, but it's the little things that count, as Holly knows...
whitealmond chapter 1 . 5/8
Dreamy, ethereal, beautiful.
OakeX chapter 9 . 12/16/2014
That ending... Wow. Just... wow. I did not see that coming. Very well-structured, this chapter. Very, very, VERY well done.
OakeX chapter 8 . 12/16/2014
You have a ridiculous talent for words. Like, you can keep things both thought-provoking and light at the same time. You somehow manage to give the reader constant insight into what Artemis is thinking while simultaneously telling us what's happening with Butler and the tea. It's great to read.
OakeX chapter 3 . 12/16/2014
You know, I was really annoyed at the ending of 'The Last Guardian' because I always believed that clone-Artemis would never be the same as real-Artemis. Like, his relationships with people (and a certain fairy) would never be the same because he had died and now he was just a clone. This chapter though, I mean not only is it really well-written and really great to read, but it also has the extra addition of relieving some of that inner Artemis-is-dead turmoil. Your dialogue is great as well, really realistic.
almostinsane chapter 13 . 12/14/2014
Love these. :)
Becca chapter 13 . 12/3/2014
Lili - you are so incredibly talented! you write simply beautifully! I love everything you write! Keep writing, posting and updating!
Aronim chapter 8 . 5/29/2014
D'aaaaaaaaaaaaw.
Aronim chapter 7 . 5/29/2014
D'aaaaaw. Interesting way for Arty to think about it, but it seems plausible.

Oh, and another note to the previous chapter: Though I said it seemed like Trubs, it was probably mostly 'cause it talked about letting Holly go and not because of the style, because it was maybe a little too poetic for Trubs. Trubs seem to me to have a lot of good qualities, but he never stroke me as poetic or skilled with words like that.
Aronim chapter 5 . 5/29/2014
Yeah, sounded like Trouble to me too.
Aronim chapter 4 . 5/29/2014
Yes. Love No. 1, he's awesome!

Good shot.