Reviews for Back To Haven
enterprise29 chapter 9 . 4/10
Great story, would love to read more and continue to see how violet will fit in and help with the troubles and duke. Keep up the great work, update soon please :)
crimefanforever chapter 9 . 4/3/2016
I love this!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2015
I absolutely love this so far. There isn't alot of Haven fanfics out there and yours is my favorite. Please if you can update!
orcafan1 chapter 9 . 3/6/2015
Love the show and this story. Please update soon.
mel chapter 9 . 7/9/2014
please update soon
Niki chapter 8 . 5/31/2014
This is probably the best haven story I've read. It's been forever since you've updated though and I would love to see what happens next! Please don't abandon this story! I would love to see more of violet and duke!
Jojo657 chapter 9 . 10/27/2013
OMG this story is Oh my gosh-ifying I like it a lot
PheonixTears589 chapter 9 . 10/23/2013
I absolutely love your story. Please, please, please write another chapter soon. Ttyl :)
Dalonega Noquisi chapter 9 . 8/5/2013
Missed you! Glad to see a new chapter :)
Elephantsneedwater chapter 9 . 8/5/2013
I'm glad you're back! It was a bit short and not as in depth as you usually are, but it was still a great read either way. When will the new chapter be up? Soon, please it'd be unfair to have to wait so long you know?

Awaiting the next installment, Smartlooks. :D
shandamsmith chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Love your story idea. Just waiting for more.
emberrox42 chapter 8 . 12/29/2012
Love it, as always, but I have to say, this is the part where it starts getting confusing. See, I saw all of season one, and all of season 3, but somehow I missed season two, save the Christmas special. So... it's up to you to fill me in, got it? I think you're up to it. :) J.K. I'll figure it out as we go along. But I'll probably ask a lot of questions...
Happy late Christmas!
E
AdaliaWren chapter 8 . 12/30/2012
Really loved this - especially the way you follow each episode. Violet had me giggling a few times, too - can't wait for the next installment!
Elephantsneedwater chapter 8 . 12/30/2012
Can't wait for the next chapter:D
Aurora333 chapter 8 . 12/29/2012
Can't wait for the next chapter!