Reviews for Back To Haven
Jojo657 chapter 9 . 10/27/2013
OMG this story is Oh my gosh-ifying I like it a lot
PheonixTears589 chapter 9 . 10/23/2013
I absolutely love your story. Please, please, please write another chapter soon. Ttyl :)
Dalonega Noquisi chapter 9 . 8/5/2013
Missed you! Glad to see a new chapter :)
Elephantsneedwater chapter 9 . 8/5/2013
I'm glad you're back! It was a bit short and not as in depth as you usually are, but it was still a great read either way. When will the new chapter be up? Soon, please it'd be unfair to have to wait so long you know?

Awaiting the next installment, Smartlooks. :D
shandamsmith chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Love your story idea. Just waiting for more.
emberrox42 chapter 8 . 12/29/2012
Love it, as always, but I have to say, this is the part where it starts getting confusing. See, I saw all of season one, and all of season 3, but somehow I missed season two, save the Christmas special. So... it's up to you to fill me in, got it? I think you're up to it. :) J.K. I'll figure it out as we go along. But I'll probably ask a lot of questions...
Happy late Christmas!
E
AdaliaWren chapter 8 . 12/30/2012
Really loved this - especially the way you follow each episode. Violet had me giggling a few times, too - can't wait for the next installment!
Elephantsneedwater chapter 8 . 12/30/2012
Can't wait for the next chapter:D
Aurora333 chapter 8 . 12/29/2012
Can't wait for the next chapter!
Dalonega Noquisi chapter 8 . 12/29/2012
Grrr Evidence... Strong dislike
kay chapter 7 . 12/9/2012
I love it so far but I would also like a story on what duke and violet did after she found out her father died...how did duke help her through it. I can't wait for the update.
JelliBeen chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
I love this story! It's so nice to see A Duke centered fic in the very little Haven fanfic there is. Violet is amazing and you've done such a great job developing her character. I can't wait for the next update!
Hope chapter 7 . 12/1/2012
CAN'T WAIT FOR UPDATE! Make season two with a different story without trying to come up with more things. To give it more edge like a love triangle.
STforRK chapter 7 . 11/28/2012
Sad chapter. So Nathan trounles come Max while Vi comes from their mom.

Continue s2 in same story.
Dalonega Noquisi chapter 7 . 11/27/2012
How sad!

Please update soon! Either with a new chapter or an AN telling us if you're writing a new installment. Can't wait to see