Reviews for Shadow of the Season
christiefan1 chapter 13 . 1/20
Blimey it's scary... if Sam's gone what's going to happen to Dean?
Juli.Horo chapter 13 . 8/9/2014
nice story
kasey chapter 13 . 4/22/2014
It was great. Loved it. Could u write a sequal where they figure out it is the shade kill and and have to end up burning Sam's body as he was dead all along. If if this is season 1 have John come into it. Keep it a Death!fic thou :)
janny.verveer chapter 13 . 4/21/2014
I was about to say "worst deathfic ever". but you managed to kill him off in time ;) tis good! little bit creepy tho
Gembomz chapter 13 . 4/20/2014
Haha! OMG! I absolutley love this! I even love the twist at the end! Any chance you can add another chapter. I reckon the monster needs to have the limelight. Does he have a goal for doing this? You could have the monster slowly caring for Bobby and Dean, loving his brother again. Perhaps Sam can be not dead afterall and he manages to fight through to let Dean know that something is wrong. Dogs could bark. Perhaps the monster could betray them and they try and find out what happened and someone suggests a shade and they say that it happened before but we saved him... didn't we? oh God. Then they can try and kill him but Dean can't follow through and they manage to find a cure or the monster agrees to try something to help. The monster could even end up sacrificing himself so he can save Sam as he feels so guilty and now loves Dean and Bobby through their time together. Sorry, I am just so excited with the prospect of continuing this! PLEEEEEEAAAAASSSSE!
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 9 . 4/17/2014
WTC! NO! NIHIL ACCIPIO!
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 7 . 4/17/2014
YES! ALLELUIA! LATIN SCREAMING WORKS! SAMMY LIVE AND BE STRONG!
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 6 . 4/17/2014
OH YES SAMMY WILL LIVE, WON'T HE! NIHIL CURO NISI SAM MANERE VITA!
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 5 . 4/17/2014
PUT COLD RAGS ON HIS WRIST AND NECK GOSH DANGIT! RARARARARARRARA! SAMMY NO! PORQUE! Crudelissima es et omptima ad scribebat! I review in Latin when upset, in this case it's good.
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 3 . 4/17/2014
Yay! Sammy fight this infection you can do it beat it up!
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 2 . 4/17/2014
Oh, it is probably so much worse than the flu... oh I should give Sam pneumonia...ANYWAY LOVE THIS!
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
OH HOW ABOUT YOU DON'T MAKE MY HEART HURT LIKE THIS AS MUCH AS I LOVE THIS! CRUDELA ES! ISTA!
Ravenwing2000 chapter 13 . 4/10/2014
Woah this story is so so amazing, you're a really talented writer!
Elisab68 chapter 13 . 4/10/2014
The shadow has won! No ...I feel bad the end of this story ... really bad ... and it's so sad at the same time ... pffff
LAHH chapter 13 . 4/10/2014