Reviews for Game
Subpar
iluvtorun chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
This is excellent!
DaughterOfPoseidon333 chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
I really, REALLY liked this! It sounded just like Oliver! I actually could hear him saying this as I read it because it just sounds so much like somehing he would say or think.
Great job!
I think you should definitely write something else for Arrow at some point, because you have Oliver's voice/character down.
I too, fell in love with Arrow almost immediately. It's quite sad, actually, how quickly I fall in love with tv shows :)
I would definitely like to see more Arrow stuff from you! I loved this!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
This is so good! Love it and the show xD
I think one of the reasons I like it so much is that it's one of the only ones that doesn't have a Thea/Oliver plot. It's good to have a change of scenery, you know? I'll admit, my own one shot is about Thea and Ollie, but I just couldn't help it haha.
AgentHunter chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
I really like this. I love thinking (between episodes) about how no one gets what he suffered, and what he's trying to do. They all look down on him.
Haven-Holmes chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
please write more
Larien Elanesse chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
This is fantastic; I think you've perfectly hit the nail on the head with his thought process. Well done :)
soctippy chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Great insight. I look forward to reading more stories about Oliver's struggle to be two people.
Selivia chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Beautiful! Thoughts like this have been running through my head since Arrow started, I'm just glad someone was able to write it so well! Hope to see more from you!