Reviews for Whatever Happened to Harley and Ivy?
VenRaider chapter 2 . 10/24/2013
Not bad, an ending not popular in writing this couple. Always lived this pairing.
SilverTurtle chapter 2 . 8/19/2013
Yes, good. I approve. This hit all the right notes. I knew when I started reading it that it would end in tragedy, how could it not given what they were running from? But still, hits me right in the heart space. I thought Harley seeing through Ivy's plan and delivering that psycho-analysis was a great bit of character work. As was Ivy's refusal to accept herself as human, not until she gets the chance to die as one with Harley. I thought it was kind of funny that Ivy's subconscious was stopping the plant from following through and kind of tragic that the one time she gets to be with Harley is their last. I also think the last line is kind of funny given that the rest of their lives is only as long as it takes the plant to suffocate them (though the idea that they're eternally together is not lost on me). Anyway, I enjoyed the story. Thank you for the gift of fic.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
I like it
whysoharley chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
aww...hope everythng gets better
SilverTurtle chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
I don't know what to do with myself! I want more but I'm worried about what Ivy has planned. I wouldn't normally credit her with noble impulses but this is Harley she's trying to save so I could easily see her taking the fall for Zatanna (it was her plant that did the killing after all). And poor Harley, I wonder how her blind faith in Ivy is going to hurt her (because I have a terrible feeling that it will). But this is so good and I'm so excited.