Reviews for Of Calvin Klein and Lace Nightgowns
veniceit chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
I definately need this story! Thanks for posting even though you are having a rough time.

It was very enjoyable to read. Your work is always delightful, whether Chance has a shirt on or not. Like everyone else, I loved the conversation going on between these two, it was so in character.

Again the mental images were most wonderful. I loved it when Chance said, "Ilsa, what are you wearing?"

Really? What the heck do you think she is wearing, lol! I love it when Mr Cool, Professional gets knocked off balance.

I also love all the Baptiste episdoes so this was you had me at your description...

Take care, get better...and keep writing.
minx227 chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
The story is fine as it is. I liked the story and could easily see this episode happening between Ilsa and Chance. Very well written considering you were drugged up with pain meds. lol Loved the conversation between these two. They both know how to push each others buttons. Glad that you are feeling better.
cedricsowner chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Interesting read – I liked the back and forth between attraction, worry, anger, sulking… quite an emotional roller coaster ride, with very nice visuals in between… hope that nightgown won't remain tucked away forever… get well soon!
niagaraweasel chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Good heavens, girl, with a week like that it's a wonder thst you managed to come up with anxthing even halfway coherent, let alone something as cute and wonderful as this! And at least for me it does make sense, so don't go and change anything about it ;-).
Ad if a week like that isn't a very good excuse for being late, I don't know what is... I really hope you're feeling better now! And look at it this way - you could always use your experience as inspirstion for another story... ;-).