Reviews for A Lot Like Falling
flashahh chapter 18 . 3/20
Hi, I really enjoyed your story. The slow build of deans realisation of his feelings for castiel was done brilliantly and weaved around an excellent monster plot. Very well written an awesome story, thanks.
Anaethen chapter 18 . 1/22
I am so leaving another review as soon as I've recovered from all the emotions you've got all tangled in me. Just... Wow, that was impressive and beautiful.
sidz2891 chapter 18 . 10/30/2014
I loved this fanfic so much! :D great work! You even made me a fan of becky and sam lol
Detective Rysposito chapter 18 . 9/7/2014
I love this story! Excellently written and ugh the cas!whump and destiel. All of my favoritesXD
MagnoliaCrescent47 chapter 18 . 5/31/2014
Thank you for this. Ohmygosh amazinnnnggg. You know, I think there's room for a sequel...? Beautiful chapter endings and gorgeous phrasing! Loved how everyone is so like their original characters (you know - besides Cas' little escapades). Anyways, thanks again :) This was a great read!
PreciousCosmos chapter 18 . 5/31/2014
That was amazingly beautiful, especially the whole closing scene :)
I loved this a lot, and it's getting included in my favorite Destiel stories to be listed on Tumblr
shadesofmidnightsun chapter 18 . 4/19/2014
Omg, how does this not have like 2000 reviews? It was absolutely perfect. Really. (Though those two idiots have such bad luck with interruptions :))

shades
FlailerBee chapter 18 . 2/22/2014
Awesome!
Question: Bobby & Beavers. Was that on purpose?
UuenTheYueRyuu chapter 18 . 2/5/2014
Oh, my dhfyghjugg! This fanfic is so amazing I can't even afhjgfhj I'm in school, and I really shouldn't be reading 'cause I want to squeal in delight 'cause this is so sdfhjljgfdfhhyhk!
ThePenIsMighty chapter 18 . 12/2/2013
I LOVED this! OMG!
Guest chapter 18 . 10/6/2013
Perfect and adorable and wow.
calcu22 chapter 18 . 8/16/2013
Just finished reading thing and OMG it was good. I like falling Cas, but the way you intertwined the plot with dean and cas's relationship was wonderful. You made me even like Becky in this story. Nice job!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/18/2013
Oh my god it is just absolutely incredibly enjoyable reading this. I can't put my finger on it, but the way you write Castiel is just...really super endearing, but still accurate to his character at the same time. And seriously, some of the details you come up with are just really really cute!

"In an attempt to be helpful, Castiel tries to stick to the damp footprints that he already left in the way in here, which results in him walking sideways and slightly skew-legged like a kid trying not to step on the cracks. It's sort of endearing and totally fucking ridiculous in equal measure; Dean just blocks it out." - hehe I laughed out loud at this one.

Oh man and Castiel's first sneeze...ADORABLE.

Off to read the next chapter now...so in love with this fic so far :) :)
Yay chapter 18 . 5/28/2013
This is the best destiel fanfic I have ever read.
theconsultingtardisbananaangel chapter 18 . 5/26/2013