Reviews for Everyday Occurrences
Katherine chapter 43 . 10/12/2014
Invisible Crane, Phoenix!Penguin, and Patrick Stewart (because why not Patrick Stewart?) amused me...
-slowly building 80's clap-
The constant repetition Ivy starts doing at the end was basically standard, too lol.
Night's King chapter 40 . 10/7/2014
I know you have two more new chapters after this, but this is the one I want to review for, because its craziness spoke to me the best.

First off, that's an awesome description of Superman: Man-With-Every-Power-Imaginable-And-Then-Some. Though I'm sure I can imagine some powers he doesn't have. Like the Wonder-Twin power to turn into a bucket of water. Though that's a stupid power.

Also, ALL HAIL THE SLITHERMOBILE! That thing's the most fabulous green vehicle on the road. And Ivy's fit is beautiful. Man, she has a lot of strange desires... Though I would pay considerable money to watch her handcuff Jonathan, yes I would!

And I have no idea why, but the running gag of people's necks breaking left and right made me laugh. So great job with that. You made me really happy.
Katherine chapter 42 . 9/29/2014
That one almost had two entire coherent ideas. Tread carefully...
Katherine chapter 41 . 9/7/2014
We'll this was certainly... Whatever this is. Absolutely this.
Guest chapter 40 . 8/25/2014
I don't know what it is about this masterpiece, but I keep getting pulled back to this time after time.

As for characters... Ratcatcher, maybe? Or Abuse.
Night's King chapter 37 . 4/25/2014
Your author's note does not lie. The quality definitely makes up for its shortness. Most definitely.

I would really love to know how you come up with this stuff that's so random but somehow so ridiculously funny. Like it raining Batman. I don't know why it tickled my funny bone, but hot damn did it ever.

Also love the dig at Prometheus. And Batman being the source of all life is magnificent. Because why not, honestly? If he can be the rain, and in space, and Catwoman, and whatever else he's been in this delightful, mad story, I don't see why he can't also be the genesis for everything.

Also, also love the "worship me, fools" line. Yes, Batman the Animated Series. You were magnificent. And so are you, Scarecrow, so are you.

Batman's lady troubles are terrifying. I'll tell you that now. Really, really creepy.

Thanks for writing this. It improves my life, having this fic in it.
Katherine chapter 36 . 3/10/2014
After the Prep Time line, for some reason your crazy acid-trip Batman is now Stan from American Dad, in my head.
Night's King chapter 34 . 2/15/2014
I am all kinds of ashamed for not reviewing the most recent chapters of this fic. Bad Night Monkey, bad! Because this is still unquestionably the most awesome and confusing and random thing ever. Seriously, there are psychedelic Beatles' hits that make more sense. But like said Beatles' hits, this fic is still fantastic even if nobody knows what the living hell is going on.

First off, love the lines from the Shining, and the mallet of death. You know me and my undying love for references.

Secondly, Batman fisting a bowl of spaghetti is pretty damn disturbing. I'll agree with Robin there.

And thirdly, Batman and Robin having hissy fits and driving each other to tears, and Robin running away to live with Catwoman is hilarious. I don't even know why. Maybe because it's about the most OOC I can think of. And then of course Catwoman turns into a Stephen King villain and mushes Robin into talking, pun-making bone-pulp, so yeah, perfect ending to that little episode.

Thanks for making me laugh and for continuing this madness. 'Tis good.
Katherine chapter 33 . 11/16/2013
well done. I experienced some snorts and a giggle, and a lot of puzzled blinking. Not a word was uttered.
Night's King chapter 31 . 11/8/2013
There comes a time in many a franchise when it goes to space. When killing teenage skanks on Earth grew boring, Jason went to space. When something I have no idea what happened, the Leprechaun went to space. And now Batman, or at least a ship full of his villains, has boldly gone where no clowns have gone before.

Except, you know, the Killer Klowns from Outer Space. They came from space. But they're not important here. I think. It's getting hard to tell...

Yeah, this space adventure is a lot of fun. I bet the original Star Trek would have gotten a longer run if Hush was the doctor, because damn it, Jim, he can do anything the plot requires of him! Oh, and I love the Engrish-speaking computer. That's awesome. "Very science. Much advanced." Because, come on, Earth languages translate like crap into one another. What is an alien language going to do?

And though it's way back in the first section, I adore Bruce's Mary-Sue sister. Well, I don't actually adore her, I just love having her interred in a wall like the character in a Poe story. Thanks for that. It's very nice.

God, I do love this fic.
Katherine chapter 30 . 9/26/2013
For the love of custard ... /shakes head/ lmao.
Night's King chapter 29 . 9/14/2013
Wow, what a chapter. Batman steps out of a giant clam like he's Venus in a painting by Botticelli (how artistic!), Bruce Wayne is molested by an octopus, and it turns out Jason Todd has more than one evil alter ego.

Very nice.

I love how you can, in the middle of all this riotous insanity, drop into what is an awesome, deep, and totally believable conversation between Batman and Two-Face about the nature of Gotham and the nature of justice. And then just as quickly, it reverts to utter madness, all seriousness is forgotten, and it's Friday the 13th, Batman edition. Which, considering how many movies are in that franchise, Jason had to end up in the DC universe eventually. He's been everywhere else! New York, outer space, Hell, shoot, he only had one more space left on his passport! He had to come to Gotham!

And of course he does it on Friday the 13th. So very clever. What a fortuitous way the calender worked for this fic. The universe and time itself obviously approve of what you're doing here.
Guest chapter 29 . 9/14/2013
Lol i guess...happy fri. The 13th!
Guest chapter 28 . 9/11/2013
You are my favourite person.
Guest chapter 27 . 8/29/2013
Lmao I-I don't even know what to say anymore!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »