Reviews for Sarah Versus the Dream House
phathead01 chapter 1 . 3/17/2015
Excellent!
Molotov chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
This is a sweet story, but...uh... I feel like you left out a very important thing about the house.

Sarah tried to kill Chuck there.

She beat the shit out of Chuck and he was going to let her kill him. And then he took a bullet for her there.

Seems like a big detail, that.

But the dance room? That was so so sweet.
mightyqueer chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
I wish all Chuck fanfics were as perfect as this one. Great job!
P.J. Murphy chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Sorry I missed this story. Incredibly romantic and sweet. Excellent work.
Jeffster chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
That was utterly beautiful. What the end of the show should have been... One last scene in the dream house. Thank you, thank you, thank you! :)
Mr. M.Parker chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Great and funny story and I like it a lot to.
s-david-m chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Nice post finale fic.
2old2write chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Lucky you to get to see Yvonne live! I'm so jealous. But thanks to Leah for inspiring you to write us this little ditty.

This is so very sweet and wonderful. They are both still so broken and yet they are there for each other. This is so going to help the healing.

Your love scene was very tasteful.

Thanks for sharing.
Crittab chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Hey now, the dog is non-negotiable! Lol.

This was gorgeous, with the same kind of melancholy that was so present in the final scene of the show. You can tell Sarah 'wants' to remember and 'wants' to have it all back, but it's so difficult to fully give in without her memories.

I love the idea that Chuck bought the house even when he wasn't sure Sarah would be with him. It's a very sweet, Chuck-like move to make. Great job on this. I hope you write more soon :)
lalalauraa chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Perfect. Just perfect.
GCG23 chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
thanks so much for writing this. there has definitely been a lack of chuck and sarah fanficiton out there, especially m rated stuff. good to see that their love still lives on in the hearts of true chucksters!
Hotski chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Loved it, it was so sad in times, so lovely and love making, it had a bit of all here, huh.
Very nice story which I loved, putting you up on author alert now and looking forward for more.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Very well done and I enjoyed it.
RicaA chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
You the write the most beautiful one-shots. Alerts for your stories are followings by a tingling because I know it's going to be so human and heart-felt.
I honestly wish you were writing a longer (much longer epic) piece because this is honestly some of the BEST Chuck fic out there!
Steampunk.Chuckster chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Okaaay. Wow. I cried when she found out he bought the dream house while she was gone, even when he wasn't sure if she'd ever come back. That absolutely broke my heart...shattered it, really...because that's so purely Chuck. What a beautiful little moment. And I felt the pain he must have been going through when he bought it. Ugh, it hurts. And the visions of him sitting in it alone, waiting for her to come back...years and years later...in some messed up alternate universe where they she didn't end up coming back.

Oh my God I'm crying again.

Two thumbs up. Seriously. Gorgeous.