Reviews for Princesses, Frogs and Snakes
shapphire22 chapter 2 . 7/1/2019
The proposal! It's simple yet so heart warming! Aww~
ෆ .̮ ෆ

Honestly, I really want to see/read the fairy tale story. But then, the closest Hermione got her fairy tale was w/ the doctor and they didn't make it. As I think about it again, then maybe Draco wasn't so bad. He started fresh, clean slate, he worked really hard, he changed his way of thinking about blood supremacy, he tried everything and anything to gain his good name back to no avail. Then I know Draco is the best for Hermione ( ꈍᴗꈍ)

And one of my weaknesses! Narcissa called Draco as Dragon~! Aww~! I'm always weak at parents-children relationship! They're still your parents, Draco! And be glad and grateful that they're still alive and wanted to make amend. Let's be a whole family again~! (*ω*)

Thanks for writing this story~!
shapphire22 chapter 1 . 7/1/2019
I wish to see each one of them in pictures or photos! That seven years old boy is just Hermione's first love~ Aww~ (ω ) ~

And I'm laughing so hard at "Frog No. X" every time! ()
Guest chapter 2 . 5/17/2019
Cute af
garciamonique2011 chapter 2 . 5/15/2018
This was actually really sweet. Draco and Hermione, even in fanfiction, have always had a complicated relationship and it makes sense that they don’t follow tradition or meet lofty expectations. It works for them though, in the end.
ScienceMama chapter 2 . 5/8/2018
This was great!
Born in 20th Century chapter 2 . 11/14/2017
thanks for sharing this beautiful twoshot!
closetfangirl98 chapter 2 . 9/20/2017
Lovely story. It has been written so beautifully. Continue writing.
ladiebug91 chapter 2 . 9/7/2017
That was adorable! I love it!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/27/2017
This is lovely, I've got a huge smile on my face just from reading it. Thank you. :)
belladonablush chapter 2 . 3/29/2017
The story was positively lovely and made me smile!
Broweyesandhair chapter 2 . 1/22/2017
I like that she still got her happily ever after. Even though it wasn't what she expected would make her happy it does. Great story!
Broweyesandhair chapter 1 . 1/22/2017
Wow. I feel like my love life is inadequate next to this one. Great chapter!
beianzhen chapter 2 . 12/22/2016