Reviews for Predators of the Night
This story is one of my absolute favourites! Please continue it :)
safayi chapter 52 . 11/14/2016
Will you ever come back?
Erin chapter 52 . 9/29/2016
I'm not sure if you're ever going to read this, but I've been wanting to say this for a while. I've read so many fanfics for so many characters, but this is the best one I've ever encountered! This story is more interesting and well-written than most real books I've read. I discovered this a few years ago and I spent the entire weekend reading the whole thing in my bed (which is rare because I usually never get attached to fanfics). Since then, I've just been re-reading it over and over. The characters are so well rounded and the plot is perfect, plus you got Jonathan's sassiness just right! PLEASE give this masterpiece the ending it deserves. I hate seeing it unfinished.
Guest chapter 27 . 8/4/2016
its sad that johnathan is so scared to be close to someone
McflyGoonieFaxFan chapter 26 . 7/24/2016
is that jonathan buying the snakes? :D
Fanta Jackson chapter 1 . 7/23/2016
I love this story! It has been many years and I STILL come back to read it over and over again! Every time its still the same excitement and Joy to read Brynn and Jonathan's story... I wish this Was all true in his background! please don't stop
OneWhoTurns chapter 40 . 7/19/2016
Profound meaningful, poetic on a grand scale. Profane profanity, vulgar, cursing.
Still love it though. All the feels.
OneWhoTurns chapter 32 . 7/19/2016
So obviously, despite correcting your word choice, I still really like this story. And I actually totally relate to Brynn's mixed feelings. I've been in the same situation - feeling so close to someone but also having this societal shame that they're younger, so refusing to date them even though we both kinda loved each other. Probably one of my main regrets about high school. It can be tough feeling like you have to live up to someone else's view of acceptable. :/
OneWhoTurns chapter 20 . 7/19/2016
Sorry to do this again it's just... Lied down is not a thing. Tbh I'm not sure if it's lay down or laid down, but it's definitely not lied. . sorry to be such a stickler, I just find it very distracting
OneWhoTurns chapter 19 . 7/19/2016
* unintelligible not unintelligent .
McflyGoonieFaxFan chapter 21 . 7/7/2016
Oh i hope she does good!
McflyGoonieFaxFan chapter 20 . 7/7/2016
my thoery is that the two douchebags are going to do something pretty bad to Brynn, and that it will inspire Johnathan to get revenge and become the scarecrow :3
McflyGoonieFaxFan chapter 16 . 6/24/2016
i think they're adorable, but this is too simple so i know you've got something up your sleeve!
McflyGoonieFaxFan chapter 15 . 6/24/2016
could he really be the person she's felt following her the past few times? o.o
McflyGoonieFaxFan chapter 13 . 6/24/2016