Reviews for I Got U
KiwiSaladFace chapter 3 . 1/3/2015
I just re-read this... I just really wish you will update this, maybe for your "It's been two years since I updated" anniversary? :) (It wouldn't let me review the same chapter twice)
KiwiSaladFace chapter 4 . 11/24/2014
Awwwww. This is really cute. I really hope you're still writing and updating this :)
mia615 chapter 4 . 4/15/2014
U NEED TO COMPLETE THESE! THEY ARE SOOOOO GOOD. ur an amazing author. Keep up the stories PLEEEEEASE. I need this story. I LUVVV IT. please write back. If u do it would mean a lot. me
Violinrocker12 chapter 4 . 8/29/2013
Great story, please continue it. :)
Vicki chapter 4 . 8/15/2013
Amazing story OMG please update soon I wanna know what happens!
Fabina-Percabeth-4179 chapter 4 . 7/9/2013
PLEASE POST ANOTHER CHAPTER!
ReaderandWriterGirl chapter 4 . 4/11/2013
Just passing by.. Loved it update ASAP :)
Bonbon231098 chapter 4 . 4/5/2013
Please update. I really want to know the real story behind what happened between joy and fabian and I want to see fabina get together.
LMorgan chapter 4 . 3/31/2013
Awesome chapter! You're not going to fast, but its a great story! Stands out from the other fabina stories!
onceuponatimefan1 chapter 4 . 4/1/2013
OMA! The ending of this chapter made me cry. Poor Fabian... And poor Nina... I hope Nina doesn't go through with Joy's plan. Can't wait to read what will happen next.
bs13 chapter 4 . 4/1/2013
Wow, that was very sad. So much emotion, and tears...and I'm not talking about the chapter. That's all coming from me.
No I'm just kidding. :D But seriously, it was a rather deep chapter, and I really liked it. And word count kills us all, don't worry...

-bs13 out-
"Maybe someday your magic won't affect me, and your kiss won't make me weak..."
dapennylane chapter 4 . 3/31/2013
Amazing.. more Fabina scenes ;) IT'S AMAZING. you're my fave writer here, so thank you for this chapter ;]
Can't wait for your other stories.. hope you'll update it soon x
sibunadiaries chapter 4 . 3/30/2013
I'm sorry but you had me at the quote! It's one of my favorites! I mean who can't love it when Joseph Morgan said it right? I love your story but I'd love some Pabian friendship since they've so close on the show or some Freddie either!
AshleyMaeLuv chapter 3 . 2/26/2013
Are you still doing this story? I LOVE this story!
CrazZzy.Mimii.KayKay chapter 3 . 2/3/2013
This story is amazing! I really like it ;)) please update soon :)
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »