Reviews for The Care and Feeding Of
history chapter 2 . 7/19/2014
I really love it!
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 2 . 5/2/2014
cute wish it had more hehe
hollyivy7 chapter 2 . 1/11/2014
this is definitely my favorite aokaga story on ff. well-written and in character for the most part!
Inkwell of Stars chapter 2 . 1/7/2014
Wow. That was wonderful, and hilarious, and just lovely.

Thanks for the story!
LoveTaiga chapter 2 . 10/20/2013
sorry to bother you again XD
May I have your permission?
I‘ll be so appreciate.
LoveTaiga chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
What a great fic it is!
May I hava your permission to translate it into Chinese?
Whatever,thanks for your fic!
ABundleOfDaydreams chapter 2 . 5/11/2013
Sakimoto Ritsuko chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
SO ADORDSS!
Mamita chapter 2 . 4/14/2013
Kyaaaa! I love your fic, mostly because I love Kagami, I love it, and uke is so cute, I love the couple AominexKagami, is my favorite, but I also like to see how Kagami is related to the other members of the generation of Miracles, but I also like Kagami with other couples, provided that Kagami is uke, sorry I can not see any other way, lol, keep it up, hopefully do more fics of them, lol, good keep it up thanks and kisses.
skepsis66 chapter 2 . 2/22/2013
Nawww! They're a pair of clueless basketball idiots who somehow, hilariously, just fit together. Thanks for sharing.
kaagehide chapter 2 . 1/13/2013
Thank you for having graced fanfiction with this marvelous fic.

(I loved it, it was so cute)
BowBandit chapter 2 . 12/9/2012
Ahhh this was so good.. Too cute for words ; -; I love aokaga ahhhhhh you should have seen me at the end of chapter one. I was so sad xD and then I saw the next button and a two and I spazzed so hard my dog stared at me like she was annoyed. xD thanks for writing this! 33
breather chapter 2 . 11/28/2012
This is a really great story :) It all feels so...comfortable. Thank you for writing it!
Scarlet.D chapter 2 . 11/23/2012
awwn this was so fun :) thanks for keeping them IC!
Shadow Kitsune67 chapter 2 . 11/12/2012
LOL I loved their little argument. (: Loved this! This pairing needs more love C: