Reviews for Best Ever (12th Precinct Castle Halloween FanFic Competition)
Freewheeler chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
BAM! Right in the feels...what a great idea! Very very nicely done. I love that it was Kate who initiated the surprise and proposed to Castle. I MEAN SHE BUILT HIM A HALLOWEEN CREEPY GHOST FOREST TO ASK HIM TO MARRY HERE! Lovely, lovely.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
This is verrrry cute :)
dtrekker chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
O-M-G! i stopped dead on my tracks at her question! i loved the fort, the creepy trail, the critters! everything!
amazing!
A
Deb838 chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Awww, I think I'd love it if Kate did propose to Castle eventually :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
I vote this.
Austcastlefan chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Awww you surprised me with that proposal there. I was thinking, this is so sweet that she go all out to surprise him, on one of his favourite days, indulging him in his fantasy... and then BAM, she upps it again with a proposal. Well done :)
ObstinateHeadstrongWoman chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Ah! So cute and fluffy. Left me smiling at the end. Great job!
MirandaJayne chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
OH YES!
ShotsyGirl chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Wow. No ring? Not even a candy ring? :o)
Docnerd89 chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Crazy. I thought that if *she* hadn't proposed, he would have done, for what she did. She made him a halloween fort! Wow!
Natalie Elizabeth chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Omg that's was so incredibly awesome. The title is fitting. It's thebest ever Halloween fic
AxM chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Aawww lovely!
pjrbcb chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Wonderful. It started so sweet and fun, and then got really serious and heartfelt. Such an unexpected way for a proposal, nicely done.
purplangel chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
This was just so cute, sweet and romantic. Hopefully come season 7, we'll see this Kate Beckett!
Caskett1 chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
So AMAZING! I couldn't stop grinning the whole time! I want a creepy Halloween blanket fort as well! SO COOL! And all the feels, gah! I can't even...

I really wanna see something like this on the show - something Kate does for Castle just because she knows he'll love it! So cute.

God, it's getting harder and harder to decide which one to vote for... Aahh, help! ;)