Reviews for A Cure for Hysteria
Lolololol
Very cute
:p
PeppyPower chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Thank you, thank you, thank you...spilled coke all over my iPad 'cause I laughed so hard. I could SO picture the whole scene...this was just like ripped out of an episode. Again, cleverly constructed and - honestly - I had fun reading! Well done. And I agree with former reviewers: your characters are soooo spot on.
Dr. Austin A. Winchester chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
"You slap like a woman! Not even a young woman. Sister Margaret slapped harder than that and she was 90!" I loved this. :)
Captain Murdock chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
This was funny! I can see it happening :o) You had the characters spot on. Thanks!
Aeiu chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
The final joke really makes the story with Murdock's nonchalance about anything that happens. The short story seems prime for either a back story (what was Peck so upset about) and sequel (how did PEck react when he woke up) Good story.
Sandilynn Petersen chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
After I read this I thought to myself, "Those high energy drinks'll get you every time." This was my first laugh of the day!

Of course, Hannibal's first slap wasn't going to be a roundhouse punch! What was Face thinking? He kind of asked for it, didn't he?

I loved Hannibal's line at the end. I could picture Murdock's reaction to seeing Face like that, too. Wonderful!
SaraiEsq chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
LOVE IT! I laughed most heartily over this one. Thank you muchly!