Reviews for Comatose
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
Very good writing! Julieta
FMSMandi chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
I loved this story. Love that yo worked Nate into it as well. Always liked Nate.
WhatAmIDoingHere chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Oh! This was so sweet. LOVE it! Yay for you! Great job! My only 'complaint' is that it ended. :0) Thanks for the treat!
FicreaderT chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
A very good read!
i luv ewansmile chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Awww. This was really good! Especially the flash back to Sam and Fiona beside him as he lay bleeding with it raining. Liked that you brought Nate into this, and letting him be the one to talk some sense into him. Nice story! Thanks for the shout out! Can't wait to read more!
DKougar chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
This story is SO elegantly constructed! Typical of Mike to think his accomplishments were dumb luck & that his death was of no importance! I love that Nate is the voice of reason here, delivering a lesson & an NCIS-style head slap! Card was right when he said Michael was just a little boy wanting to protect his family & this short stay on a higher plane has given him a wider view of just who his family is.
This is also about the nicest thing anyone has EVER done for me! Many thanks.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Great job.
southpawokpoet chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
How did it turn out? Outstanding as far as I'm concerned.I would have liked for it to be a little longer, but that is just me. You know how I am.!You hav the feel of it in your bones and spirit. Just roll with it. We will be here with you the whole need it ,and you. The stories help us get thru our days also. Thank you for that gift. Rest gently please. Dusty. will send PM soon, if permissible.
FionaFan chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
I love this story. Beautiful. I love how you captured everyone's emotions here. You really know these characters well. Please keep writing and keep up the great work.
LN8866 chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Oh sweetie! U made me cry! You really have a gift! Thanks for shout out. I love when mike wants to tell her everything inside but he cant...just breaks my heart. One day he will (of course i will have a sob fest when he does).