Reviews for Unfinished Business
Visitkarte chapter 13 . 7/3
This is beautiful. I went back and reread it. Always a great read.
BabalooBlue chapter 13 . 6/25
It's just like House to turn up because he had 'unfinished business' and telling her so. Just like he believes in payment - he may not believe in a god and therefore not in penance as such, but he does believe in paying for your mistakes. It's something he's grown up with, something John House beat into him from an early age, I suppose. So all this is perfectly House; right down to assuming it's a hallucination because he's receiving love instead of blame and recriminations. Because that someone would love him, that's not part of House's world, that's not something he deserves.
Love this chapter, thank you!
KKBK2 chapter 13 . 6/23
Thirteen is exactly the right person to help House. What a wonderful job she has done. Her deep understanding of him and how he thinks are the key to helping him work through his feelings which he has so much difficulty with. Love how well you wrote this chapter. Loving Thirteen more and more.
Thank you!
ucathenauca chapter 13 . 6/23
I loved this chapter too. Great work. You keep making me want more! Thank you so much for the update!
OldSFfan chapter 13 . 6/23
Thirteen is very persuasive.
mynamemattersnot chapter 12 . 6/20
This was a really good chapter. I have missed this story. Good to see that it's back and better than ever. I like how House gives up his own meds for Wilson. They are really like family and you've shown that in a powerful way. Good work! 8D!
iamtheunknown15 chapter 12 . 6/14
You're writing is like poetry. Wonderful job. Can't wait for an update
iamtheunknown15 chapter 4 . 6/14
You write House and Remy super in character - especially House's mix of humor and bitter truthfulness
iamtheunknown15 chapter 2 . 6/14
Perfect first re-encounter. I think that is exactly how it would have went down.
iamtheunknown15 chapter 1 . 6/14
Glad to have stumbled across this story - great character analysis of House in this chapter.
ucathenauca chapter 12 . 6/14
I am so happy to see a new chapter! I love this story and can only hope that you will keep writing! Thank you for not giving up on this story. Beautiful chapter!
Robin chapter 12 . 6/12
Why do we still care about this character, who has been off our TV screens for 4 long years? Because excellent writers like you, Boo, keep him alive through the stories you gift us with. I'm glad you haven't abandoned this one, hope you continue to its conclusion and also finish your other excellent works. This chapter, as another reviewer stated, is heartbreaking. House, knowing what he is going to suffer, does it anyway, because Wilson needed him to. And House doesn't want to burden Remy with his infinite sadness and grief. He is a lonely man, seemingly doomed to suffer every bit of pain life will throw at him in solitude. I hope Remy can help him see that a burden shared is a burden lifted. Wonderful chapter.
Visitkarte chapter 12 . 6/11
You are breaking my heart.
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 12 . 6/11
Welcome back Boo

Yeah it's been awhile but definitely worth the wait. Figured House had detoxed while caring for Wilson but your description of that conversation was perfect.

As always, amazed by your style.

Does this mean you might have time to update your other puppies? Parallel Lines and definitely Rising Pheonix need food and water. Or maybe that's me?

Great stuff

BSB
BabalooBlue chapter 12 . 6/11
Wow, what an intense chapter. It's very much like House to give up his own meds for Wilson. And he is smart enough to detox now while Wilson is still well enough to handle it.

So good to see a new chapter from you! Keep writing, however long it takes. Every story develops in its own time, and some take longer than others. I'm patiently waiting for more. :)