Reviews for Apparitions in the Night
TeamOlivia chapter 19 . 4/8
really good story !
mrsshinny chapter 19 . 4/5
Lovedll 19 chapters! Great story! Now I have to start the others. Thanks!
mrsshinny chapter 6 . 4/5
OMG why couldn't they write something like THIS chapter for the real show?! Now that'd be a true Scandal! Loving your story so far! Thanks!
jennkyle chapter 19 . 4/2
I loved it loved the whole story now moving on to another one of your story's great job once again
Earthmother29 chapter 13 . 1/14
Oh ho Liv your in trouble girl.
Earthmother29 chapter 11 . 1/13
One thing Liv would have gone to meet the lady right away, why didnt she?Please tell me she wont keep what Mellie did from Fitz, thats not the kind of secret to about when he finds out she knew what Mellie did he will be devastated. Can I say I love Amelia and how she bosses Her husband around its hilarious.I'd like a back story on them.
Earthmother29 chapter 10 . 1/13
I noticed Olivia did not have much interaction with Fitz senior only one cool that his parents approve at least his mom of their relationship.
Earthmother29 chapter 8 . 1/11
Love Amelia she is spunky, I was hoping it was Mellie that died and not the baby.
Earthmother29 chapter 4 . 1/10
Hmmm I wish The children really livedcLiv thevway its pirtrayed in your story but we know when these kids come on screen thats not the way SR and her team will write it.
Earthmother29 chapter 3 . 1/10
Cy is treating Olivia more like the wife then the girlfriend..He is seating with her instead of Mellie this is so rich its stays loosing her partner in crime has not seen about A woman would have to be emotionless not to be hurt to hear that when your husband is shot its not your name he calls out but the name of his girlfriend, love of his life not you. And on top of it you still stay with him you probably have to have lots of self hate and dillussion about not just him but life in general.
Earthmother29 chapter 1 . 1/10
Fitz is so charming or should I say Tony is so charming because everytime i picture Fitz its the Admiral I see.
BeckyPo chapter 16 . 8/13/2013
kinda sad we didn't get any post-Gala fluff, but awwww the new house!
BeckyPo chapter 15 . 8/13/2013
I liked Fitz coming to her rescue with Edison and Cyrus fixing them was cute too.
BeckyPo chapter 14 . 8/13/2013
So that argument/fight/bump in the road didn't hurt too bad. So what's next?
BeckyPo chapter 13 . 8/13/2013
uh oh, Fitz has to give her some credit. She didn't keep it from him for too long and she really only agreed to help Mellie if Mellie told Fitz the truth.