Reviews for Intoxicated
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
That was freaking awesomelly funny
Spock drinking
Kirk saying his lmao that's funny
And sweet at the end :)
x-shadow-x-kisses-x chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Great ending :)
Livelongandlovespock chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
I love this fanfiction so much. The lust of Spock, the drunkenness of Kirk, the anger of the doctor, the fantasies of Spock, the amnesia of Spock, and the satisfied Uhura-everything was perfect. I will probably read this fic multiple times over and over it was so well written and I was on edge. I love the little bit of Spock/Kirk put in as well, just perfect and i hope you continue writing Spock/Uhura pairings. Drunk Spock is so cute 3333
This is my favorite Spock/Uhura fanfiction to date.
Nickie S.C chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
I just watched Star Trek last week, so I could finally appreciate this story. I laughed so much! Especially at "Y'know Spock...do you know how lucky you are to have such a naturally hot body?" Drunk Jim is too funny, moaning Spock's name! I'm pouting a bit with Uhura...all that build-up and no Vulcan sex to read about - tease! LoL. You did such a great job with these characters; I could hear every Spock line coming out of ZQ's mouth.

Have you seen the bloopers for Star Trek? If not, you have to go check them out on YouTube. All I can think about now is Zach saying in that bad Irish accent, "Tell Lt. Uhura that I love herrrrr vageen."

I'm practicing some delayed gratification with the new "Three Little Words" chapter, so it was great to read something else you've written. :) I love Monk, as well, so I'll have to read those stories, too.
startrekkienerdgirl chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
WOW that was awesome i loved this story nice job! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Hahaha cute! XD
xdreamsxinxmyxheart chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
I really enjoyed this, I never thought I could get both couples in one story. Great job.
Obsessive66 chapter 1 . 10/24/2012