Reviews for Dress You Up
FriscoTwilightChick chapter 15 . 3/22
Oh... Please finish this story! I loved it!
SassYNoleS chapter 15 . 2/16
I do hope you continue this story .. it is fabulous !
evilnat chapter 15 . 1/10
Glad they finally did it! I don't know how much longer they could have held out!

Xx
evilnat chapter 14 . 1/10
catching up

I had to laugh at Alice and the facebook incident, that is something that would happen to me!

Glad mike wasn't too annoying.

Xx
janshanr chapter 15 . 12/14/2013
;)
ahhleesaaa chapter 15 . 12/1/2013
Hoping for more! I love this story and I reallllly enjoy your polyvore outfits. My favorite has to be that lace dress-it was gorgeous!
bellawu chapter 4 . 11/15/2013
This is the most exciting bella and alice that i ever read in a long time! I love both of them. Alice is not annoying at all, and bella is stylish. I couldnt ask for more :)
bellawu chapter 3 . 11/15/2013
I cant beleive i just found this story...so good :)
TwiTwiAgain chapter 7 . 11/13/2013
I guess I can repeat my review about great chapter endings, over and over.
TwiTwiAgain chapter 4 . 11/13/2013
Now THAT is a great ending to a chapter!
TwiTwiAgain chapter 3 . 11/13/2013
Bella has spunk! I love that. Ya know, even if she falls and skins her knee.
Shady Phee chapter 15 . 11/13/2013
I love Bella's inner dialogue. Cobwebs lol.
Oh And the sex. Good night on a rainy night was that some amazing sex. Makes me highly upset my husband is at work right now...

As always great job girl. :)

Also I love all your song choices but I was listening to Calm the Storm by Graffiti6 and boy did it amp it up for me :D
snoopylover60 chapter 15 . 11/13/2013
UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!

Oh wow! That was incredible, I loved the kiss in the rain. And the making love on the couch. Awesome.

I am late to this ballgame... but damn woman! I am loving this story... I need more! PLEASE! :D
xrissyjax chapter 15 . 11/12/2013
Dang...that was...wow. (I'm speechless-which is a rarity)
Great fic, can't wait till the next installment!
Leigh Caulder chapter 15 . 11/12/2013
Since I just read this 1-15 I wanna know where her star tattoos are. Is that weird?
1,024 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »