Reviews for Dress You Up
LAB1 chapter 15 . 12/12/2016
This story is really cute. Loved the first parts with drunk Bella! I actually laughed out loud which is very rare for me!
Lady Jimita chapter 7 . 11/20/2016
I found this fic from your hubby's favorites. And I found his fics through another author's favorites. That's just how I roll.I am really hoping it is complete so that I can add it to my favorites. I'm loving the story so far!
Guest chapter 6 . 3/18/2015
Let's talk about sex baby...that's what I think is next hahaha
Guest chapter 5 . 3/18/2015
Go Bella for making him wake up! LOL now they'e living together haha
Guest chapter 4 . 3/18/2015
Yeah Edward, time ti leave that rude bitch behind. (I'm talking about Tanya of course).
Guest chapter 3 . 3/18/2015
Her and Alice are so close that they're even goign through the same problems. ALso, I love Bella. I wish sometimes that I didn't give any fucks and just spouted out harsh truths.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/18/2015
Probably best she is stubborn. Sleeping with the groom during the engagement party is typically frowned upon LOL. I wonder if Edward knows how his bride to be is perceived...
Guest chapter 1 . 3/18/2015
LOL Alice is awesome.
twilight-saga-lover95 chapter 15 . 12/15/2014
I love that they relived that night! Update soon :)
urmylyfnw chapter 15 . 7/27/2014
Just read your story, really liking it so far. Noticed it hasn't been updated in a while. Will you finish it?
helenemc chapter 15 . 6/27/2014
Love this story so far. It was a fun read. Your Bella is very quirky and I love being in her head. I REALLY hope you will finish it.
felc13 chapter 15 . 6/6/2014
I love this story I hope you continue to write I've been checking here and on coffee shop to see if you've updated! Can't wait for more
FriscoTwilightChick chapter 15 . 3/22/2014
Oh... Please finish this story! I loved it!
SassYNoleS chapter 15 . 2/16/2014
I do hope you continue this story .. it is fabulous !
evilnat chapter 15 . 1/10/2014
Glad they finally did it! I don't know how much longer they could have held out!

Xx