Reviews for The World God Only Knows (Parallel after story)
The 10th Wand chapter 18 . 7/21
Dangit man! You can't stop there!
Mookeypoop chapter 7 . 3/27
Don't they school on Saturday too?
TWGOK chapter 13 . 3/16
Okay let me begin by saying that this is the best TWGOK fanfic I've read so far so I commend you for that and also I hope you continue this because it would be a shame if you don't finish such a beautifully written story. A sidenote on chapter 13? Lol was that a kuroko no basuke reference? Elsie misdirection, if it was a reference then that was well played. Hope you update and continue this on. Best wishes to you.
Neko Chan chapter 18 . 2/4
This story is amazing, i can't wait for the next chapter :3
Brelic chapter 4 . 12/11/2014
I think the class would've remember the rumors about Kanon confession to Keima before, still curious how this will go.
Brelic chapter 3 . 12/11/2014
I'm not sure the Ayumi and Chihiro would've let it drop so easily. Solid chapter though
Brelic chapter 2 . 12/11/2014
Interesting concept, I'm curious where this will eventually lead
mileyzfan123 chapter 4 . 8/7/2014
You are not writing a story here. You are writing bits of information. "Show, don't tell" is a phrase you may have heard before. You should be more descriptive in your writing.
Renix360 chapter 17 . 1/12/2014
One more thing that I forgot to ask on my review on the next chapter: how come Haqua didn't get to have a wake-up-in the-middle-of the-night-and-think-about-Keima moment? I mean, she is in love with Keima as well after all. I mean, unless you are planning to have her own little moment or you just forgot about her at that point, otherwise I just don't see it as fair (though you may have seen it as out of character I guess or something after thinking about it, but still). I'm sorry, like I said, I know that it's your fanfiction, I'm just giving my opinion on the matter.
Renix360 chapter 18 . 1/12/2014
I have to say, this has been a very good read so far, I'm very impressed. You pretty much captured all of the heroine's personalities very well. My only complaint is that I feel that you may be laying Haqua's Tsundere personality on a little too strong at times. I mean, of course she would be that way at times, but she was shown to act more playfully towards him at times (though those were mostly when it was either just herself and Keima or herself, Keima, and Elsie, so you may be on point I guess, idk). Sorry, I know that it's your fanfict. I just love her character, and I just want to be sure it is done right, that's all.

I do have a few questions though, if that is okay:

1. At some point are you going to bring Kanon back into the story? I know that she is an idol with a tough schedule and all, but I was just wondering as it kind of seems a bit unfair to me that her and Apollo are missing out on this little competition between the other seven girls (the other goddess hosts, Chihiro, and Haqua of course, though obviously Haqua hasn't done any actual competing yet) over Keima. I know that it's your story, I'm just expressing my opinion is all.

2. Are you starting to put it to where Miyako is starting to have feelings for Keima as well? I only ask because she seemed to show some signs of it while looking for that badge, and I'm just being curious.

Again, so far it has been really good, and I can't wait to read the next chapter when it is up! Keep up the good work!
TitanJaeger chapter 18 . 1/11/2014
Dude you gotta make more man, this is the best TWGOK story yet! Plz for your fans!
Enigma infinite chapter 9 . 12/30/2013
Try to combine something episodic with something long term in the plot. You can make slice of life of the girls while having a serious plot in the background. It's what the manga did.
Enigma infinite chapter 7 . 12/30/2013
I think I get it. You approach this writing from a conceptual angle. You imagine how it is played out in your mind and in it, you form mind comics which then you transition into actual writing.

Do that but instead of writing it based on the mind comics you write it base on moving concepts like mind anime.
Enigma infinite chapter 4 . 12/30/2013
That was kinda funny you know.
Enigma infinite chapter 3 . 12/30/2013
Capital letters, fixed it. Try to make it natural. Don't fragmentized a chapter into even smaller fragments. Make it flow, make it intergrated. Put what you need to put and don't put what need not be placed.