Reviews for The World God Only Knows (Parallel after story)
akihisakaito332 chapter 18 . 11/5/2017
Please Continue the story HUHUHU
Ezekiell Levin chapter 18 . 6/24/2017
CONTINUE PLEASE!
Vanvantar chapter 18 . 2/21/2017
The boys could be more jealous if Kanon was sleeping with keima t ku ku ku
Guest chapter 18 . 11/24/2016
I Haven't watched TWGOK season 3 yet... but... geez, are the so-called "godesses" always this annoying? What kind of ghosts these "godesses" are?
Kidd chapter 18 . 4/5/2016
I hope that one day you finish this story please
Guest chapter 6 . 2/8/2016
It's ridiculous! I like it! Keep it up good job. I was hoping to find a fan fiction about chihiro but, this is good as well! Good job!

-Ken-Sama
The 10th Wand chapter 18 . 7/21/2015
Dangit man! You can't stop there!
Mookeypoop chapter 7 . 3/27/2015
Don't they school on Saturday too?
TWGOK chapter 13 . 3/16/2015
Okay let me begin by saying that this is the best TWGOK fanfic I've read so far so I commend you for that and also I hope you continue this because it would be a shame if you don't finish such a beautifully written story. A sidenote on chapter 13? Lol was that a kuroko no basuke reference? Elsie misdirection, if it was a reference then that was well played. Hope you update and continue this on. Best wishes to you.
Neko Chan chapter 18 . 2/4/2015
This story is amazing, i can't wait for the next chapter :3
Brelic chapter 4 . 12/11/2014
I think the class would've remember the rumors about Kanon confession to Keima before, still curious how this will go.
Brelic chapter 3 . 12/11/2014
I'm not sure the Ayumi and Chihiro would've let it drop so easily. Solid chapter though
Brelic chapter 2 . 12/11/2014
Interesting concept, I'm curious where this will eventually lead
Just a Kuudere chapter 4 . 8/7/2014
You are not writing a story here. You are writing bits of information. "Show, don't tell" is a phrase you may have heard before. You should be more descriptive in your writing.
Renix360 chapter 17 . 1/12/2014
One more thing that I forgot to ask on my review on the next chapter: how come Haqua didn't get to have a wake-up-in the-middle-of the-night-and-think-about-Keima moment? I mean, she is in love with Keima as well after all. I mean, unless you are planning to have her own little moment or you just forgot about her at that point, otherwise I just don't see it as fair (though you may have seen it as out of character I guess or something after thinking about it, but still). I'm sorry, like I said, I know that it's your fanfiction, I'm just giving my opinion on the matter.