Reviews for A Clean Slate
Hidden Pearls chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
That was a great perspective! I really liked it! You're right: Selena is always getting bashed on the internet, but I think fans are just upset that she shows a little skin. Fans can get so petty sometimes... Heh heh, poor Luke. He really was just stuck in the middle.
XYV chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
This story was great. I really liked how Selena and Molly were able to restart in the end. :)
Accidentally The Whole Fanfic chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
You know, it's odd, but it feels like sometimes, this story's written like either of the girls are retelling it from their own biased, skewed POVs. If intentional, it's certainly a fun method I don't see often in writing. If not, a happy accident that could use a bit of tweaking, but still manages to present an interesting possibility.

I do like that neither of them were 100% innocent or guilty, too (and Luke, since he could've said something to Selena to begin with). They both acted poorly, because they thought the other was harassing them, they both took steps to correct the situation - refreshing for such a competitive fandom.

I think the writing itself, while solid, could use some polishing and tightening (just some things you might notice when looking back sometime later) - but it was definitely nice to see something like this show up.
Hope chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
I adore Selena!

...I was a little sad to see Molly and Luke were together at the end, but you wrote in an understanding and sweet way- not to mention, I'm a Luke lover at heart. :D It was well-written, but the first paragraph sounded more like Selena's point of view... it was a little confusing.

Thanks for adding a positive Selena piece! It's so nice!