Reviews for Sad Beautiful Tragic
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
I can't stop reading this. It's so amazing :)
poryu chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
Oh wow, this was amazing! I really loved it! Thank you for this :):)
AsorenRM chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
Man, Aren't you the evil one! I like you! It's official, I'm your loyal follower! :D
YaoiLoverStories chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
awwww I loved it but it was a bit cruel but whatever I like it
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
I think you'd love Okami, she also does yaoi fanfic like this and she seems close to your type of style as well (:
. ?pagecohpIV
She has two different ones, one is only a one-shot, the other is a 6 chapter story.
The venom in her words chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
this was amazing! I absolutely adore this couple to.
shokubu chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
this is great.
SoulReaper Rukia chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Well if this doesn't say that Zero is a great bottom...lol.
xX-KiryuSama-Xx chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
This was great and your description was amazing. I absolutely loved it. Awesome job:)
violetkisses chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Omfg awesome story. I love it to bits. Yay.
kanze4ever chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
So delicious... 3
unknown chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Awesome story loved it :D
love-heart-heart chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
*insert creepy yaoi fangirl laugh here*

XD This was awesome!
kazue chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
hurmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... love it..
i don't know what is it about one shot,but it's easier to capture zero and kaname as canon..

i truly lurve novella lenght, however it's hard to get the dark side of the relationship without getting to"reasons/validaton" why kaname is " allowed" to be that dark or sometimes kaname is too dark that is becomes a fun fic of bdsm relationship..

so yeah, i totally love this but still hoping them to be continued though xp
LuanRina chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Yay for another wonderful story from you, dearest! :D

It was great, with so much hotness there too! x9 Also loved the fact that it's from Kaname-sama's POV (which I found I love the most for some reason). Enjoyed every second of reading - it's interesting and well-written, with a really nice flow. So I think you did great as ever *nods* The whole idea, along with Kaname-sama's strange feelings for Zero-chan, is awesome x3

Thank you so much for this lovely masterpiece! :D