Reviews for Reality Check
poestheblackcat chapter 2 . 10/31/2012
Yes, Nate. Eliot-Lindsey is smart. He is a godd*mned lawyer, you know. Literally.

Okay, don't think I'm weird, but I thought the bowl of urine thing was a nice touch. I mean, everyone uses blood, so it's like, so sixteenth century, you know? ;D Urine has this "profanity" about it, you know?

I like how you had exposition without having paragraphs and paragraphs of "This is how it happened, uninitiated civilian." Creepy Eliot is creepy, and yes, agree with Nate (didn't mind the slash, by the way) that he is all dangerous and hot. Mm-hm. The Latin, too. Mmmmm...

This is the end? No. This is only the beginning. There is another chapter, and another one after that-at least five of them, anyway-and then you are going to write a sequel. Then you can maybe contemplate stopping this story. *nods* :D That's Little Miss Grabby-Hands-speak for "I liked it. More please?"
stellaru chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Great set-up! I always loved Faith, and I really like this first chapter! Looking forward to more!
Anon chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
I love Eliot is Lindsey fics, and this one was exceptional! Please continue!
GoHead19 chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Nice job capturing Faith's voice.
poestheblackcat chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Dude. Dude. *speechless* Dude.

That was awesome.

Faith taunting Eliot with his past, Nate being badass (okay, with a gun but whatever, semantics), and ooh, demons!

I'm definitely looking forward to the next part.
Bron chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Please don't make us wait for long! This is really good. Faith needs to get the lower hand every now and then!