Reviews for The Final Straws
Bailey chapter 3 . 6/25
Plz update your little brother
ocric05 chapter 5 . 1/13/2014
I love that last scene. Hope to see you contine with this story.
senpen banka chapter 5 . 6/20/2013
Awesome story! Can't wait for more!
Sirae chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
i love this! plz continue!
Smilyface2020 chapter 5 . 5/4/2013
I have not read a lot of Avenger stories (probably a total of six) because I tend not to wander far from Harry Potter fanfiction. I will however stray from the HP universe when an author I like writes for other genres like you do. I am very intrigued by this story and the writing of the group dynamics are fantastic. I would make one tiny suggestion and that would be to place a page break between the breakfast scene and the mission. I know that you do this in your other stories and probably just forgot to add it or the site was malfunctioning but it took me a second to orient myself to the change of scene. Keep up the writing, your pieces are a lovely distraction from the real world (especially studying for my pathopysiology final)! I hope you have a great day.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/15/2013
I've read chapter 5 a couple of times already! Cannot wait to see what happens.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/15/2013
Loving this story so far! XD
Guest chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
I'm with ya Steve, you're team is insane. :) But the good kind of insane. This story is going good so far
the-ice-cold-alchemist chapter 5 . 3/5/2013

This is epic! Thanks you so much!

Please update soon!
LucyWithoutDiamonds chapter 5 . 3/3/2013
I absolutely love this. It isn't over, is it? I sure hope not. It's so...I'm not going to say cute, but it tugs at your heartstrings.
Chronicles of Potter chapter 5 . 2/10/2013
Awesome story ! Keep it up! :)
DaisyKitten chapter 5 . 1/18/2013
Will you update Little Brother again if I pretend to know what Avengers are?
James chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
I'm not a huge avengers fan, but this is pretty good. If I had to choose between this and your HP story I'd pick HP. Speaking of Harry Potter is lie to read an update.
FudoTwin17 chapter 5 . 12/30/2012
:) Update please! XD
Veronica chapter 5 . 12/16/2012
Great story! You are doing good, here. I love to read about the domestic aspects and the character study bits very much. And I am enjoying Loki's POV of his new housemates and how he is slowly changing his views about things and people thanks to them. Hope you'll go on writting this very entertaining and interesting story! More soon?