Reviews for Forever
Eyghon chapter 5 . 6/3/2013
That was so angsty, but oh so very good. Best angst ever, i cant tell you how much i love this story/series. You are doing a fantastic job. And the angst with Cindy is like on its own level its so fantastically written, just brilliant!
CarolineSC chapter 6 . 11/14/2012
Great one!
Mely Ms chapter 5 . 11/12/2012
So good but also so fucking painful, I hope boy add more stories! I don't want my babies be apart :( Update soon!
kcb chapter 5 . 11/12/2012
i love the angst, don't let them get back together soon, what Rachel did is just too hard to forgive, she better grovel and do a lot of making up before quinn forgives her.
Back2Black chapter 5 . 11/11/2012
Sad Panda. Excited but nervous for the next installment. Apart for two or three more stories? I guess there's a chance one of them might be with someone else and my heart doesn't respond well to them being with other people after they've been with each other. Oh, Rachel. What have you done? Hope to see the next one up soon.
WhatHurtsMeMost chapter 5 . 11/11/2012
this left me with a horrible sick feeling on my stomach T_T please write the new story quicky, I need to get my happy Faberry soon !
icancervive chapter 5 . 11/11/2012
pleaaasssseee update! literally begging on my knees here.i shall cheer for you, so please please please update
lol chapter 5 . 11/11/2012
So heartbreaking. Rachel was trying to perfect Cindy but just ended up hurting Quinn. Now even if she explains about the kiss she can't take back what she said about Beth.
I love this whole verse but having them not together will be so hard. I'm naively hoping you'll get them back together without them dating other people, or being stupid enough to sleep with other people.
Also hoping Quinn doesn't revert back to HBIC and undo all of her progress
Guest chapter 5 . 11/11/2012
Brilliant and truly emotional chapter. Can't wait to read the next story of this verse. Thank you. xx
Ad3n chapter 5 . 11/11/2012
Well so long as no one dates anyone. And if they do I really hope they don't sleep with them. Neither one of them seem the type. I dislike Cindy. But I understand where she's coming from. Rachel knew who Quinn was. She should have figured out that Quinn would have understood. If Quinn wouldn't have gotten kicked out for the baby. Her mom and dad would have sent her off. I hope Rachel's dad get the whole story so he's not blaming Quinn. And Rachel should see how she affected Quinn. Not that Quinn would show her. But in Rachel's good at finding Quinn in her saddest moments. I'm glad Santana is helping Quinn. But I also hope Quinn doesn't change back into super Bitch. Great sad chapter. Can't wait to see what you do. Lets hope they come quick. It hurts my heart to have them hurt. And really Rachel didn't betray Cindy. And in fact if Cindy would have kept her first promise to Quinn everything would still be okay. And if Rachel would have told Quinn the truth all would also be okay. Just saying! The truth is always better. You can't choose how the other person will react. But they usually surprise you if you give them the chance. Can't wait!
anon chapter 5 . 11/11/2012
Really loving this series. You are a gifted writer and the way you are handling this situation shows it . Loved this chapter, seeing rachel's POV really puts things in perspective. This chapter was much needed and I'm glad you are not rushing to the happily ever after. That should come in it own pace.

Eagerly waiting for the next chapter. You are going good with this. :D
Another Drop chapter 5 . 11/3/2012
I don'k know why a few do have a problem with that , i think it was great D:
Maybe it's just because it's me , i'm a sucker for such angsty storys :D
KW Jordan chapter 5 . 11/3/2012
Well, I had a drink earlier, and I haven't lit up with MJ in almost a decade so I'm out of luck there, but I'm still feeling a little depressed. :P
Back2Black chapter 4 . 11/2/2012
I'm going to start my review by saying this: If there is anything in a story I find unforgivable, it is cheating. It's a level of angst and betrayal I simply cannot deal with because when it gets to that point, I no longer want a couple together. From what Rachel has said here, I DO see it as cheating. Her shot at redemption is that it was not done intentionally or maliciously. Rachel is, excuse my french, really fucking stupid.

I have read your author's note, and I'm not giving up on this story. I'll wait until your next chapter to see if you can fix it in a way where I won't end up hating Rachel. I do see you've changed this to angst and I think that was a wise idea.

Now, please fix Quinn's (and my own!) broken heart, 'kay? ;)
LaurenKnight13 chapter 5 . 11/2/2012
I'd just like to say that even if this was angsty, I still loved it very much! I know you must have something in mind for you to make us sad... So ignore the haters. I actually think you wrote Rachel very well and very much in character, cause she would want to help someone that's confused about their sexuality, she would think it means nothing, and she would say something that would make the other person feel like they did something wrong, then regret saying it.
I'm looking forward to the next chapter.