Reviews for When You're Strange
MadnessInMayhem chapter 12 . 12/3/2012
. Well I don't know about you but I feel appeased. You did our requests justice, I can't believe that little worm forced himself on her! ICK! I dunno how she stood it. Can't wait to see his reaction when someone hands him a mirror :P
Ellisande chapter 12 . 12/3/2012
Many years ago when I played ME, I had my Shep romance Kaidan. *hangs head in shame* Didn't like him once Horizon happened, but tried to chalk it up to shock or something. Then that email...and then even worse, Mars and the Citadel attack. I so badly wanted a renegade interrupt just so I could punch that pixelated jaw of his. Luckily my Shep was happily involved with Garrus, but the urge remained. So thank you for this. :)
InaYasha chapter 12 . 12/3/2012
I loved it! I say don't kill Kaidan cause you can have so much fun with him. More violent fun. This chapter will be going into my faves on Deviant art.
Credete chapter 12 . 12/3/2012
Ahahaha, yes! Kaidan got his ass kicked! High point of this chapter, easily, and one of the highest of the story so far, alongside Shep. and Garrus of course :D

Looooooved the new chapter Spyke. Interesting idea with the whole, baiting Kaidan thing, then marking him as being basically a sketchy bastard. I liked it, definitely. And hopefully now Kaidan will stop intruding on Garrus and Shep. Doubtful, but possible.

Great update, with a perfect amount of character development that I definitely wanted to see. Can't wait for the next one, Spyke.
Sovereign X22 chapter 12 . 12/3/2012
That shit escalated quickly and it was awese because let's face it Garrus would try to kill anyone who messed with his girl
Zangster chapter 12 . 12/3/2012
FUCK YEAH! KAIDAN BEAT DOWN! EVER SINCE THE STORY 'Who am I' TURNED INTO A FUCKING KAIDAN ROMANCE FOR ANLITTLE BIT, THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I NEEDED! Thank you kind sir.
voltagelisa chapter 12 . 12/3/2012
Now this is an absolutely fu.. awesome chapter. It was great seeing that ass get his due. :D

I just wish you could parade him around the Citadel before killing him off. Show him how he would be treated by other turian, make his torture a little longer and more humiliating. (hehehe) But unfortunately we are coming up to the death scene of one of them. Pity. I'd pick ash to die and leave Kaidan alive so he could be the punching bag so to speak :D You could have LOADs of fun with him now that he has those marks.
Prvt. Caboose chapter 12 . 12/3/2012
Kaidan's pain and suffering...
He should wear orange, and carry a bomb.
Then we can happily chase him with hammers and swords.
Stupid Elvis-lookalike dirtbag...
CmdrHawke667 chapter 11 . 11/26/2012
Shepards violent plan to deal with Alenko:

1. Send him off to the Salarians and Ash to the bomb.
2. Let Kaidan die in said nuclear explosion
3. Dont get your ass kicked emotionally in ME2 on Horizon by Ash.
4. Have a cooler character in ME3 ;D
the darks light chapter 9 . 11/26/2012
well done!
InaYasha chapter 11 . 11/25/2012
Yay! Wrex knows. Now things will get interesting. But please more beaty-upy of the Kaidan...I hate that guy.
Mordinette chapter 11 . 11/25/2012
I liked the mental image of Wrex and Garrus standing behind Shepard, scowling protectively. :)
shantie1984 chapter 11 . 11/25/2012
lol i cant wait to see what happens when kaiden finally grows a pair
E-DeSolis chapter 11 . 11/25/2012
I really like this AU of mass effect great job so far
Credete chapter 11 . 11/25/2012
All the lovey-dovey stuff between Shepard and Garrus is damn cute, and I am not scurred to type it (yeah, I said scurred). The new chapter was awesome! And don't worry about your treatment of Alenko, I'm fairly certain more people like Garrus over him :D
Loved the interactions between Shepard and Garrus, and I can't wait for more of them.
One thing I like about this story is how Shep. and Garrus get together in the first ME game, and not later, so that gives you a wide realm of ways to go with the story in terms of character relations.

And I'll review every chapter I can, and try to keep them a decent length.
And maybe I'll work on getting more sleep, maybe. :P

The next update will be just as good, if not better, I'm sure! Take care!
218 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »