Reviews for When You're Strange
voltagelisa chapter 7 . 10/28/2012
Awesome chapter. Loved the banter between everyone in this chapter. Keep up the great work.
shirteater chapter 6 . 10/26/2012
This chapter was smutastic! _
femegade chapter 6 . 10/25/2012
I'm really enjoying the story and wholly enjoyed this chapter ;)
femegade chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
I finally got around to starting this and I'm excited to see how it plays out!
bravagor chapter 6 . 10/25/2012
This will be a interesting story. I wonder what will happen if Saren smells her heat.
dannybates chapter 6 . 10/25/2012
Loving this fanfic so far, i hope you keep on writing it.
InaYasha chapter 6 . 10/25/2012
Lovely chapter. Just really well written, the way the passion and emotion rolled off every word made this chapter a lovely read. Can't wait for the next update.
Eliphas-Chaos chapter 6 . 10/25/2012
it is a good chapter, though i ws suprised to see it be updated today, i had only just faved it and five mins later it has a new chapter i was supprised and it will be intresting to know how the relationship will grow
voltagelisa chapter 6 . 10/25/2012
Awesome chapter, loved the sex scene well worth the wait. :D Now I can't wait till she goes into heat. Don't blame you for turning into a pubble with non-human sex scenes, so do I.
InaYasha chapter 5 . 10/25/2012
Nice sweet connection forming between Taren and Garrus but this will be interesting how they both deal with Taren's heat. Lovely.
shantie1984 chapter 5 . 10/24/2012
this story is amazing! i can NOT wait to see what happens next!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/24/2012
Just freakin awesome!

Taren Shepard was obviously not happy. She huffed several times on the way to her office, with Garrus hot on her heels, a question dangling insistently at the end of his tongue. She seemed to know she was screwed, that the jig was up. He'd heard her second voice box, and her sub-harmonics trilling all over the place, then heard as it all went back to a normal human voice all of a sudden, and she stank of fear and deception as she tried to deny giving him an odd look.
Sovereign X22 chapter 5 . 10/24/2012
Another great update keep up the good work
voltagelisa chapter 5 . 10/24/2012
Hmmm, test it eh? I am really liking the sound of that. :D To bad testing wasn't in this chapter. Oh well looks like I have to wait for the next chapter.

Now you really got me wanting to read the next chapter, so please hurry. :D
TGee chapter 4 . 10/24/2012
Such an interesting story. I actually was bummed out when I went to hit next and realized there were none. I can't wait till you add the next chapters!

TGee