Reviews for When You're Strange
dannybates chapter 25 . 11/18/2014
I love you for writing more chapters (especially 3 this time) I always look forward to reading more. I hope you write more soon 3 More vakarian family drama
8 )
KrystylSky chapter 25 . 11/18/2014
So great yay:)
ZombieBunny o3o chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
This is my favorite ME fanfiction. I mean where are you going to find a one quarter turian Shepard ? Ups, SPOILERS! And I wonder is this fanfic dead? It's been so long since you last updated.
tianacarin chapter 22 . 8/7/2014
I absolutely love what you have done here! It is a completely unique and brilliant take on the Mass Effect universe. I love that even though is utterly different from the games story line, you did each and every character justice. I am really excited to see where you take this. Keep up the great work.
Crescendo-noise-is-dead chapter 22 . 8/1/2014
Just thought I'd let you know that your a bloody genius! I LOVEEEEEE THIS STORY! *HUGS THE STORY SUPER TIGHT* I've thought of making Shep a hybrid like half demon (huge inuyasha fan *hangs my head* Never did i think of her as a turian hybrid it was mind blowing and well done on your part! I have honestly never read anything this in mass effect now as far as Kaidan Alenko goes...I HATE HIM FRIGGING DOUCHEBAG! blagh even though thought of him leaves a bad taste in my mouth, he deserved everything he got! I can't wait to see what happens when they go to Palaven!
KrystylSky chapter 22 . 6/7/2014
Please update this story it's great
barbex chapter 22 . 5/15/2014
Finally managed to read this chapter. I like Gremlin, although I have a hard time picturing him on the Normandy, she seems so small for a Prime to walk through! I expect him to bump his head all the time. The thing with the elevator was a nice detail. I can't wait to hear how he's going to block that Reaper indoctrination.
I really liked the detail with his flaps acting like mandibles and why he did it and also that he knelt down to be less intimidating.
Alpenwolf chapter 22 . 4/13/2014
First of all, welcome back to the world of fanfiction. Second, a double chapter is even better (even though I took my time). Third, Daro is still Daro, stupid ... Fourth, Gremlin is an interesting name for it and I quite like the way you introduced him to the whole crew and everyone else (rael's crew included). Five, I'm looking forward to the next chapter now that your book is finished (it was a book, wasn't it?) and most of all I want to see/read garrus and taren meeting clan vakarian XD I imagine that it will be quite amusing
OinkyThePiggy chapter 22 . 4/12/2014
Great updates!
Back in 21 I laughed so hard to the "pyjak with wings" retort. Good lord.
Everything else is awesome. Is that a little Ashley/Liara you're starting? Loving the Wrex/Tali moments.
Is Taren going to bring Gremlin on the next mission? Also wanna see the match between Taren and Garrus. Annnnd is fixing her records going to do anything to appease the Vakarians or is it going to make things more complicated?

Ahhhhh, so many questions! (school's been kicking my ass too! grrr)
JaliceAZ chapter 8 . 4/11/2014
That was hilariously delightful. I absolutely adored this chapter.
JaliceAZ chapter 6 . 4/10/2014
Well done. You should be proud of this scene.
JaliceAZ chapter 5 . 4/10/2014
Wha-what? That was fast!
JaliceAZ chapter 4 . 4/10/2014
A turian-human hybrid? That's new. Can't wait to see where this goes.
boldfullmetal chapter 22 . 4/10/2014
Whenever I read this story I get the song "People are strange" by the doors stuck on an endless loop in my mind. Would love to see maybe a karaoke night on the Normandy and someone sings this song. Also it would just be the cherry on top of a big ole sunday if by some chance Tali and Gremlin overtime become romantically involved. but those are just my dreams.

As for this chapter I really enjoyed how Shepard Gave the geth a tour of the ship, the crews varying reactions, and his ecstatic reaction to the eezo. ( it made me laugh imagining how that scenario played out) Also loved how you addressed the varying problems a being as tall and as heavy as a geth prime would have on a ship built for humans. (the elevator was a nice touch.) It made everything seem more realistic. Overall this chapter had a little bit of everything and was well written. I can't wait for the next update.
RichGuy chapter 22 . 4/9/2014
You're alive! Please keep updating:)
RichGuy