Reviews for When You're Strange
M-Angel 05 chapter 22 . 4/8/2014
Great chapter! All seems well with Gremlin coming aboard. Daro is an b $&#...idiot. Real believing her over Tali isn't good either.
Mick-Ann chapter 20 . 2/1/2014
I absolutely love this story. Update soon plz.
anon chapter 12 . 1/2/2014
Im 12 chapters in and i reliased : tali just disappeared without a sound lol. Wonder what happened to her?
Guest chapter 20 . 12/11/2013
Different and original! I love it so please do keep up the good work
person chapter 20 . 12/3/2013
PLEASE update oh please **tear**
Rich guy chapter 12 . 11/15/2013
I know I'm behinde. But ... . YES that jackass go what whas coming to him what a asshole. I realy hate Kaidan
Chiri-O chapter 11 . 10/21/2013
okay. normally I don't like to review. It's incredibly awkward for me. But since you requested that I do so, I will. :) so sorry in advance for the awkwardness.
To start, I love how you portray turians. It's amazing. I also love how you made Shepard part turian. I haven't read anything else that really did that. Sure, I've read some where she grows up with them. but tha is different and besides the point. Your story is one of he more unique stories I've come across. There are quite a few things that made me giggle like a crazy when Separd warmed Wrex. That was awesome.
It took me a while to get to this point, because I was put off by Shepard's personality at first.I'm glad I stuck with your story, though.
I look forward to reading the rest. :)
Oh. One other thing I think is wonderful is your writing style. It doesn't distract me from the story. Which is somthing always count as a huge plus.
So, thank you so very much for sharing this story
Guest chapter 20 . 9/30/2013
I am loving this story! I can not put it down. Looking forward to more. Also enjoy your other stories as well.
Ny'Kle chapter 9 . 9/25/2013
hahahaaaa. Nice. Right then, right there... in heat...
The-Lady-Isis chapter 20 . 9/22/2013
Goddammit I came to the last chapter. Please update soon, this is intriguing and well-written.
barbex chapter 20 . 9/18/2013
I want to see the outtakes of Liara in the sex-toys section of the store!

And I love Wrex being so protective of Tali, so cute!
Suilven chapter 20 . 9/17/2013
Solana's message was my favourite, although I liked what you conveyed with all three. I also absolutely loved the scene with Wrex and Tali. I don't know that I've ever read a scene with the two of them before this one, and it worked so well. I'm very intrigued as to how the trip to Palaven is going to go, and I love the cliffhanger ending to the chapter. Glad to see an update and I hope you're doing well. :)
Guest chapter 20 . 9/17/2013
I swear you are the master of cliff hangers! Can't wait to read more!
Autobot Miko chapter 20 . 9/16/2013
Update! Must... get... to palaven!
M-Angel 05 chapter 20 . 9/16/2013
The geth feels pain?

Poor Garrus, his daddy is being a bit irrational, maybe? Shepard's Turian status not being there is unusual.
218 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »