Reviews for When You're Strange
InaYasha chapter 22 . 4/9/2014
To sum up both chapters in one word...Awesomeness!
boldfullmetal chapter 21 . 4/9/2014
i totally expected gremlin to be like, "You ask me to trust you, yet you have made modifications to this platform against my will. by all existing evidence It is you who i should worry about betraying me." or something similar. Just shepard's line "and what guarantee do we have that you won't just someday decide to change your mind and turn on us?" got me thinking and wishing the geth would throw it right back in her face. Like what assurances does it have that once it's outlived its usefulness to them they won't destroy him/it. I mean the geth have the morning war as a reason to never trust organics.

ahhh, just a really nice chapter. Bit long in some parts, had to take a few breaks while reading. other than that it was fun to get back into this world you're creating. Only thing I'm troubled by is the perceived ease in which Shepard has in casting off her ties to humanity to become more turian. Idk, it's probably just me though.
GC42 chapter 22 . 4/9/2014
Gremlin is a cool guy.
M-Angel 05 chapter 22 . 4/8/2014
Great chapter! All seems well with Gremlin coming aboard. Daro is an b $&#...idiot. Real believing her over Tali isn't good either.
Mick-Ann chapter 20 . 2/1/2014
I absolutely love this story. Update soon plz.
anon chapter 12 . 1/2/2014
Im 12 chapters in and i reliased : tali just disappeared without a sound lol. Wonder what happened to her?
Guest chapter 20 . 12/11/2013
Different and original! I love it so please do keep up the good work
person chapter 20 . 12/3/2013
PLEASE update oh please **tear**
Rich guy chapter 12 . 11/15/2013
I know I'm behinde. But ... . YES that jackass go what whas coming to him what a asshole. I realy hate Kaidan
Chiri-O chapter 11 . 10/21/2013
okay. normally I don't like to review. It's incredibly awkward for me. But since you requested that I do so, I will. :) so sorry in advance for the awkwardness.
To start, I love how you portray turians. It's amazing. I also love how you made Shepard part turian. I haven't read anything else that really did that. Sure, I've read some where she grows up with them. but tha is different and besides the point. Your story is one of he more unique stories I've come across. There are quite a few things that made me giggle like a crazy when Separd warmed Wrex. That was awesome.
It took me a while to get to this point, because I was put off by Shepard's personality at first.I'm glad I stuck with your story, though.
I look forward to reading the rest. :)
Oh. One other thing I think is wonderful is your writing style. It doesn't distract me from the story. Which is somthing always count as a huge plus.
So, thank you so very much for sharing this story
Guest chapter 20 . 9/30/2013
I am loving this story! I can not put it down. Looking forward to more. Also enjoy your other stories as well.
Ny'Kle chapter 9 . 9/25/2013
hahahaaaa. Nice. Right then, right there... in heat...
The-Lady-Isis chapter 20 . 9/22/2013
Goddammit I came to the last chapter. Please update soon, this is intriguing and well-written.
barbex chapter 20 . 9/18/2013
I want to see the outtakes of Liara in the sex-toys section of the store!

And I love Wrex being so protective of Tali, so cute!
Suilven chapter 20 . 9/17/2013
Solana's message was my favourite, although I liked what you conveyed with all three. I also absolutely loved the scene with Wrex and Tali. I don't know that I've ever read a scene with the two of them before this one, and it worked so well. I'm very intrigued as to how the trip to Palaven is going to go, and I love the cliffhanger ending to the chapter. Glad to see an update and I hope you're doing well. :)
221 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »