Reviews for When You're Strange
Guest chapter 20 . 9/17/2013
I swear you are the master of cliff hangers! Can't wait to read more!
Autobot Miko chapter 20 . 9/16/2013
Update! Must... get... to palaven!
M-Angel 05 chapter 20 . 9/16/2013
The geth feels pain?

Poor Garrus, his daddy is being a bit irrational, maybe? Shepard's Turian status not being there is unusual.
Alpenwolf chapter 20 . 9/16/2013
and now we got the turian hierarchy on their necks ... out for their blood, well, not really, but that isn't so far fetched ... one wrong answer and they will be after them ... but before that ... they have a geth to worry about ... and wrex having feelings for tali? oh my ...I really wonder what else you have up your sleeve
OinkyThePiggy chapter 20 . 9/15/2013
There was definitely a lot of laughter throughout that whole chapter. A few 'awww' moments between Wrex and Tali. Now you end it with an edge-of-the-seat cliffhanger. Nice.

Can't wait to see Taren rip the Hierarchy a new one for messing up her file. Also to see what sort of tests she and Garrus are gonna be put through. Can only imagine the looks on everyone's faces when the pass. They're gonna pass, right? RIGHT?! lol
MadnessInMayhem chapter 19 . 8/19/2013
Intriguing, the ways you diverge from the canon in particular. May I ask, did you edit the Kaidan chapter at all or did I just completely some things the first time through?
boldfullmetal chapter 16 . 8/13/2013
hahahaha the geth head is reminding me of the aliens franchise where ripley finds bishops functioning head lol
Suilven chapter 19 . 8/4/2013

"She narrowed her eyes at him once again. "Duly noted. Let me ask this then: which species is the group comprised of? Do they benefit the same species?"

He grinned. "Very astute question, Shepard. You need only look to your own personal leanings to find the answer to that question, however."

She nodded in understanding. "Turians for the Hierarchy then. Interesting." She paused for a few moments. "Was there anything else, Councilor?"

He shook his head. "No, Shepard. But I would strongly advise you to consider my offer. They can help you more than you know. They may even be able to help you become... more than you are."

She quirked an eyebrow at him. "More than I am? How so?" She trilled keen curiosity at him.

"You prefer the turian side of yourself, Shepard. Yet you... appear human. They may be able to assist you in improving that. That is all I will say.""

Very, very interesting... I definitely didn't see this coming and I can't wait to see where this is all going to end up!
boldfullmetal chapter 5 . 8/4/2013
couple questions
1) did no one in boot camp notice how different she looked in the shower? cause the military esp the marines ain't a big fan of private stalls, its all one big open row of shower heads.

2) how many docs did she have to bribe to keep her military medical records clean? i know you stated she comes from money, but someone is always willing to pay more.

3) (this ones more of a comment than a question.) i really like the whole idea of mixed species, don't know why...i just find it interesting.
Alpenwolf chapter 19 . 8/3/2013
Yay, Mordin! I saw a Mordin in there xD

well, humans have cerberus, which went rogue ... salarians have the STG ... so it really isn't that suprising that the turians have their own, in a lack of a better word, "special-task-group" ... same thing goes to the asari ... but I guess Samara is a good example of their "STG" -equivalent
InaYasha chapter 19 . 7/31/2013
Interesting...Very Interesting...
barbex chapter 19 . 7/31/2013
Finally, an asari mindmelt with the councilor, why the hell they did not do that in the game story, I will never understand.

That Sparatus... I don't trust him.
I can't wait to hear more about this shady organisation.
Suilven chapter 18 . 7/19/2013
The scene with Chakwas was my favourite of this chapter. I like the way you're fleshing out her relationship with Shepard. Great stuff. :)
InaYasha chapter 18 . 7/16/2013
I finally manage to read it! and...YAY NEW CHAPTER!

Loved Chakwas in this and how you've developed her role. I also like the struggle Garrus is having with his family and Shep. Plus Shep going through that change? I want to know MORE!

Keep up the good work!
Barleyguy chapter 18 . 7/16/2013
haha, an awesome chapter as usual, and i cant wait for garrus' father's reaction. also do i detect a krogan crush on tali? if so awesome!... update soon eh
221 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »