Reviews for The Ties that Bind
LOCISVU chapter 9 . 12/28/2012
That is not good what's going on with Bo?
FrenchGirl chapter 9 . 12/28/2012
Great chapter. Very sensitive.
But WTF ! Why is Nadia here ! No ! Sure she is pretty and all but I hope that she will not stay ( like in the series)
Nandi does not seem like and what's wrong with Bo ?
Love the Nandi-Kenzi scene.
Shelley Debeltz chapter 9 . 12/27/2012
woohoo im so glad you got another chapter out.. Now lauren and bo have to be together as well.. Love the story..
FrenchGirl chapter 8 . 12/22/2012
I'm glad that you're back ! :)
I like this chapter very much. All the interactions between the characters : Nandi-Kenzi, Bo-Lauren, Nandi-Lauren, Bo-Nandi.
I hope that you will update soon :)
LOCISVU chapter 8 . 12/21/2012
I'm so happy that Nandi & Kenzi reconciled.
Shelley Debeltz chapter 8 . 12/21/2012
Love the story hope to see a new chapter soon
FrenchGirl chapter 7 . 12/20/2012
Pleeeease ! Can you update ? :)
LOCISVU chapter 7 . 11/26/2012
Oh hell no!I didn't mind at fact,I love what you wrote because it showed Nandi's nature as it is.
Shelley Debeltz chapter 7 . 11/26/2012
love the chapter.. cant wait for the next.. soon i hope
FrenchGirl chapter 7 . 11/26/2012
I'm totally aware of Nandi's dark side and I want to read and see it (as much as I want to see Bo's dark side in season 3 because DarkBo is hot !) Nandi is a Dark Fae and she can absolutely loves Kenzi with all her heart and soul and I think that Kenzi can love Nandi, even, in her dark side ( like, maybe, Lauren loves darkBo in season 3...).
So, you write well !
I'm waiting for the next chapter :)
Aussie SciFi Tragic chapter 7 . 11/26/2012
That was definitely an imaginative Chapter. Nandi definitely has a dark side.

I hope Kenzi is very careful and Bo has her back this time.

Should be an interesting next Chapter.
MistressDarkness chapter 7 . 11/26/2012
Good update. It's nice to see that Kenzi & Nandi's relationship isn't perfect. With Kenzi's past, understanding that someone cares for & loves her that much would definitely be overwhelming for her. Neither of them will be whole without the other, and I think Kenzi is starting to realise that now that Nandi isn't hers. I'm eager to read the next chapter and see their confrontation and what happens next for them & their realtionship.

I think it's good you are bringing Nandi's darker side into this. You've only ever hinted at it (besides the humans being tortured for entertainment, but even then Nandi was there for the benefit of the humans) so seeing it is kind of nice. It shows she isn't perfect and why she is Dark fae and not Light (besides her relationship with Evony of course). It will be interesting to see how Kenzi takes seeing Nandi's dark side. She's only ever seen the good in her.
LOCISVU chapter 6 . 11/15/2012
No Kenzi!Don't go!
FrenchGirl chapter 6 . 11/15/2012
I am glad you're back with this intense chapter on Nandi's past life ! So sad :(
Kenzi is Nandi's second great love of her life and Kenzi is overwhelmed by this love and she can't handle this situation for now !
Keep this way in your story ( ..."abandon the show and write something original. I'm considering that route here".). this is the good one ! :)
TyrionGreywind chapter 5 . 11/6/2012
I'm really glad you're doing a sequel/continuation of the last story. This is really good and I can't wait for you to update!