Reviews for Something In Common
ShadowCub chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Regina's fault for constantly forgiving Henry.
johanna.manuela chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Ooooh, nice! Is there going to be a sequel of this story? Like, where their relationship deepens even further? I really liked it and I love the pairing :)
Kayfro chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
RedQueen! I ship these two so hard, they're clearly perfect for each other. Thank you so very much for writing and sharing this. And clearly syrup belongs on all hot-breakfast foods. What sort of bribery shall I resort to to get you to produce more lovely RedQueen? Cookies? Cupcakes? Tequila and fluffy baby bunnies?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
I adore this story and yes I'm a Swan queen shipper but I'm growing very fond of this pairing. Especially after having read an article where Lana says Regina knows Ruby is a bad girl and would like having a pet wolf Lol. Please write more for these two..
Mar chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
I love it you have to continue please they are so shippable and compatible;-)
karjens44 chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
This was awezinet. I'm definitely becoming more and more of a Red Queen fan. Hope you keep writing them .
fan girl 666 chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
love the Regina and Ruby talk and that Ruby protected Regina
InLoveAndUnrequited chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
I'm so glad you ship these two, don't ever be sorry!
This was the most sweet thing ever! And that little touch at the end, priceless; Regina and Ruby are definitely soulmates.
AlexandriaVE chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Awwww! Thank you. She remembered, she's just protecting herself. And, well, Ruby too because Ruby said she didn't want her to remember.
mcbway chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
I know it's only a One-Shot but I would really like to read more of that ... or you know more Red Queen stories.