Reviews for Morning Afters
insomniaaa chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
This is beautiful. I felt that the characters were very true in the way that they expressed their partnership and love. If Capcom would allow them to, it would only feel right like this, all behind the scenes and just them knowing without saying a word. I'd love light hearted fluff for jill and chris, but it's just not the reality of their relationship anymore. And I love the idea that whenever the war on bioterrorism gets to either of them, they go back to each other for comfort and solace, no matter how long they're separated. It makes sense that they're each others support, regardless if they're still partners on a mission.

I didn't quite get how Jake fit into the story as I thought Chris has somewhat of an understanding with him? I mean there's definite tension but I wouldn't say Chris hates him. The way it's written in the story seems to make Chris direct his anger towards jake for wesker's actions, but I didn't get this vibe from Chris in the game. He more than embraced the death of wesker. Like he had come to terms with ending that chapter of his life. That's the only part I found the character to stray. Otherwise you portrayed them very well and I thoroughly enjoyed this. Thanks!
Rizzz chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
This is my first day reading a RE fanfiction and I've gone through over ten fics, drop it and was beginning to give up because the characters were way to OOC, I can never see Jill and Chris having a normal couple relationship after the horrors they both been through (which is why it puzzles me why so many fic here tells the story of normal romantic love story between these two).

Thank you for writing this fic, I enjoyed reading this and I felt that if RE have a romantic relationship in it, this is how it will happen. You've both portrayed them so well and I hope in the future, you could write more fics of this two. Again thanks and super awesome story :)
ditto9 chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Loved it! Very passionate :) Very in character, too!
tek chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
This was my favorite line:
He heard it when the glass shattered, ringing in his ear like a wounded alarm clock of three years' worth of nightmares, when she fell down to her death.

It's such a beautifully written description of everything going on in that particular moment.

You've characterized them perfectly for the whole story. It's the little attentions to detail that matter - like how you mention they've never said the words and how Jill stops him from reaching for his cigar. Those are just those little add-ons that make you feel like you should be watching a cut scene at the end of RE6 or something.

I've been watching for a Resident Evil fic from you. I thoroughly enjoyed this and hope you plan to do more in this fandom in the future.
D-Chan-67 chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
i really loved this it shows great emotion :D
pusa.is.me chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Oh! I haven't read (or let alone written) anything fanfiction-y in a loooong time, but when I saw this in my alerts, I just HAD to. Jill is my favorite in the franchise (although I think I only played liked half of one RE and watched three movies), and I've always been interested in her relationship with Chris. Never crossed my mind to read stories about them though, mostly looked at the wikis ))

The feel is different from your BR stories, and I have to say I like this writing style (although you know that anything BR you throw my way I will read...sooner or later).

G'job! XD
Valenfield Lover chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
this one is so good and touching! nice job! hope you can write more chris/jill story.
sophie623 chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
It is awesome. I feel sorry for Chris and Jill. They clearly love each others but they have to keep fighting :( sad for my fav couple
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2012