Reviews for How Do You Solve A Problem Like The Past?
Blake2020 chapter 5 . 2/6
wow man thats a surprise good chapter and good story im going read the sequel
Blake2020 chapter 4 . 2/6
nices
Blake2020 chapter 1 . 2/6
cool chapter
Oncoming Shadow Storm chapter 5 . 5/24/2013
Ah Kayla, if you read the third one thats where this one is continued off sweetie c:
Kayla Fitchpatri chapter 5 . 2/11/2013
Dude this was awesome, I especially loved the last chapter, i've never read anything like it :D i can't wait to find out what happens next
creamsley chapter 5 . 12/5/2012
Alright, just checked, they call him "the Doc" in all the three movies all the time. My bad then. That's bizarre, I was pretty sure the poor guy didn't need a specifying article.
creamsley chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Marty is Gollum! :D Oh, OK, I've read this one, too, and I'm going to read the third part. Despite the OOC-ness.

Btw, why do you call Doc "the Doc"? 'Cause it's his nickname, not a title.
The Amazing Spider Pig chapter 5 . 11/6/2012
*Oink Oink*

Amazing amazing amazing. Best story sequel I have ever read, and I think a few people agree. Well done.

Keep Oinking!

The Amazing Spider Pig
bTtF fAn chapter 5 . 10/25/2012
dude, that was amazing... i wanna see more, so i gues the waiting game has begun for the third one. it sounds really scary and evil. look forward to seeing more.
ScarredTimeCircuits chapter 5 . 10/25/2012
Can't wait till the next series! Sounds like its going to be very 'Dark' :-)
Smexy 10 chapter 5 . 10/25/2012
Awww... -looks really depressed- but, but... Marty x Doc. That looks like a lovely pairing. But i guess seeing as this is sci-fi and adventure, you wouldnt have enough time for that bro-mance.

Loved the entire story, keep us informed.

Smexy 10
Storm of the Dark Doctor chapter 5 . 10/25/2012
Yeah... BBT abridged is seriously addictive... "Desu Desu, bitches!" Another one? fuck yes! thank you thank you thank you! Sequel to the sequel... Bloody Brilliant!

SOTDD
The Evil Al chapter 5 . 10/25/2012
*gives you a cyber hug* Confidence my girl, its what you need. I'm certain that people will continue to review as long as you keep writing in the dark style you are used to.

Love From