Reviews for Finally free falling
Trickofthelight chapter 9 . 5/22/2014
Fucking owwww this was great and so sad!
1983Sarah chapter 24 . 10/23/2013
Awww, neat way to tie it to the here and now!
Book girl fan chapter 24 . 10/17/2013
Because in the end, he just wants Arthur to be happy and safe.
1983Sarah chapter 21 . 9/25/2013
I love seeing this from both sides and what Merlin and Arthur are both feeling. Plus the levity at the end with the hat!
gatemadness chapter 22 . 9/22/2013
So i favorited this a long time ago and today i decided to reread a couple of those favorites i have and i realised that i had almost ten chapters witch i havnt read, do you realise hov happy that made me? 333
SpangleyPony chapter 23 . 9/22/2013
Well said. Interesting idea if sad
Mika271170 chapter 23 . 9/22/2013
Wow,three chapters in a couple of days,wow!
Great angst,brilliantly writen,as always,please more!
SpangleyPony chapter 22 . 9/22/2013
Very well described :-)
Guest chapter 22 . 9/22/2013
I LOVE this oneshot! It really makes me want to read more of it! You should make it into a 2 shot or something because I think that one has potential :) please keep that on going :)
Tolleren chapter 18 . 9/22/2013
Loved this!
Guest chapter 20 . 9/22/2013
I absolutely love this chapter like you have no idea, words can't even explain how much I love it (guilty pleasure I know) not even kidding I keep going back to read it, I've read it at least 30 times and it gets me teary every time. I just have a thing about arthur reacting badly to merlins magic and merlin almost dying before arthur feels guilt, I crave it and you nailed it. Congrats, keep up the good work :)
Guest chapter 20 . 9/22/2013
Nice job!
Mika271170 chapter 22 . 9/21/2013
Thank you for writing this!It captures perfectly well the dark season 5,in wich i have terribly missed Merlin and Gwen s friendship!
Please,don t ever stop writing these little one shots!
Book girl fan chapter 22 . 9/21/2013
Arthur stuck by Merlin. Everyone else seems to have drifted, because while they went up in the world, Merlin stayed the same as always.
Book girl fan chapter 21 . 9/21/2013
It would be pretty terrifying, and just because he removed the ban, that doesn't mean people will get over their hatred of magic. It's too ingrained into them.