Reviews for Finally free falling
1983Sarah chapter 24 . 10/23/2013
Awww, neat way to tie it to the here and now!
Book girl fan chapter 24 . 10/17/2013
Because in the end, he just wants Arthur to be happy and safe.
1983Sarah chapter 21 . 9/25/2013
I love seeing this from both sides and what Merlin and Arthur are both feeling. Plus the levity at the end with the hat!
GateMadness chapter 22 . 9/22/2013
So i favorited this a long time ago and today i decided to reread a couple of those favorites i have and i realised that i had almost ten chapters witch i havnt read, do you realise hov happy that made me? 333
SpangleyPony chapter 23 . 9/22/2013
Well said. Interesting idea if sad
Mika271170 chapter 23 . 9/22/2013
Wow,three chapters in a couple of days,wow!
Great angst,brilliantly writen,as always,please more!
SpangleyPony chapter 22 . 9/22/2013
Very well described :-)
Guest chapter 22 . 9/22/2013
I LOVE this oneshot! It really makes me want to read more of it! You should make it into a 2 shot or something because I think that one has potential :) please keep that on going :)
Tolleren chapter 18 . 9/22/2013
Loved this!
Guest chapter 20 . 9/22/2013
I absolutely love this chapter like you have no idea, words can't even explain how much I love it (guilty pleasure I know) not even kidding I keep going back to read it, I've read it at least 30 times and it gets me teary every time. I just have a thing about arthur reacting badly to merlins magic and merlin almost dying before arthur feels guilt, I crave it and you nailed it. Congrats, keep up the good work :)
Guest chapter 20 . 9/22/2013
Nice job!
Mika271170 chapter 22 . 9/21/2013
Thank you for writing this!It captures perfectly well the dark season 5,in wich i have terribly missed Merlin and Gwen s friendship!
Please,don t ever stop writing these little one shots!
Book girl fan chapter 22 . 9/21/2013
Arthur stuck by Merlin. Everyone else seems to have drifted, because while they went up in the world, Merlin stayed the same as always.
Book girl fan chapter 21 . 9/21/2013
It would be pretty terrifying, and just because he removed the ban, that doesn't mean people will get over their hatred of magic. It's too ingrained into them.
Mika271170 chapter 21 . 9/20/2013
Oh my poor Merlin!Living in fear for so many years!I love Arthurs role in this chapter!He is there as a good greatfull friend and king,ready to reassure his warlock that everything will be ok!
Brilliant chapter,as always!