Reviews for Two Alone
JiyuAngel chapter 4 . 1/9/2012
I think that was just about the best Saint Tail fanfic Ive ever read. This totally could have happened if the original plot went further on. :)

You should totally write an epilogue!
Lancedark chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Great story, really! It's like I'm watching the final episode (another version hehe) Well, I'm a fan of Saint Tail and it's my first time to read a fanfic of it. Thank you for this wonderful story and oh! please write more about Saint Tail!
Misa3000 chapter 5 . 11/13/2010
really cute story!

Can't believe i hadn't read it before!
DetectiveConanFan13 chapter 5 . 11/29/2009
That was a really nice ending. It would be cool if things like this happened in real life. *Sighs Dreamily* A really wonderful story all in all and I am happy to say I read it.

J. DCF
FlareKnight chapter 5 . 6/27/2009
Great job here, I really do love these kinds of stories. Think you managed to handle the internal conflicts of Asuka and Meimi well. Has to be tough feeling Asuka loves even though she is . But also the issues of Asuka for having feelings for the two girls at the same time.

Anyways it ended just fine. Asuka caught the girl he was after and Meimi stole his heart :).
TsukiyoTenshi chapter 5 . 6/6/2009

just love it!
anonymous chapter 5 . 7/14/2005
so fluffy! :D
Coolgurl chapter 5 . 3/28/2005
*melts into a puddle of mush* that was so sweet! i thought i was going to cry because of Asuka's reaction. anyway great story!
Ilvinaeda chapter 5 . 2/22/2005
This fic...was very nice. It is probably the most professionally written ST fic I read today...I loved it. Not too suddenly sappy, and not harsh either...just pure romantic gooeyness. _ Beautiful job!
cherryblossom chapter 5 . 12/31/2004
great story

it soo sweet
Sarah Lin chapter 5 . 12/12/2004
kawaii this is so damn cute u hear me omg this is so damn cute kawai

p.s kawaii means cute
Kanda Yuuki chapter 5 . 12/11/2004
This story is as romantic as 'Signed, Anonymous'. Keep up the good work.
the high-five revolution chapter 5 . 7/22/2004
This is so sweet! I love it, great work!