Reviews for Lifetime
93 Diagon Alley chapter 1 . 3/19
Oh, this was lovely :)
221BluePoliceBox chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Awwwwww this was perfect! I love Merlin so much! This was so sad I was gutted by the end of this series so this fic made it more bearable! Amazing! It was happy yet sat at the same time!
The Lady Geek chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Long live Murther! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Heart-warming. Honestly brilliant!
AFellowMerlinFan chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Tragic and Beautiful at the same time! Love it. The last four lines were perfect!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
I am really bad at reviews, I do not really have much to say. But I just wanted to say that I really liked this story and that it is absolutely wonderful :)
ncis-lady chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Aw that was beautiful. This was not, by any chance, inspired by the song by Jackson Waters ("Center of Attention")? I heard that song first in a Supernatural fanvid and the second I read the title of your fic I had the song in my head.
I felt quite sorry for Merlin here, all alone despite the people around him, all the time hanging on to the hope of meeting Arthur again. I'm very glad you decided on a happy ending rather than Merlin waiting in vain (or finding Arthur dead on a battlefield in France).
Lovely fic, hope you'll write more stories again soon. (I should tell you to study for your exams, but I'm selfish LOL)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
The ending was so sweet. Great job! It stands quite nicely on its own but if you wanted I think another chapter would also be great. :D