Reviews for Perish in the Name of Passion
Seeing as it's been over a year since you've updated, I doubt that you are still working on this story. However I just want to say that this story is fantastic and that the character development and relationships are great. I also like your other works.
DXRULES103 chapter 13 . 9/9
I just finished re-reading this and I hope beyond all hopes that you update this wonderful story.
I've just reread this and it must be continued! Please update soon
Update?! I love this!
I hope to have an update to this. This was incredible!
merlinsaprentice chapter 1 . 1/4
please update soon! this story is just getting good
Mrs. Fantasy chapter 13 . 10/3/2014
You must continue this. It has a good flow and the maturity fits well with the time. Anne should be with Charles because he will treat her far better than Henry. That and he became a father figure to Elizabeth and Darien. Henry treated her poorly and should not be with Anne because of it. For once I want this to be a Charles/Anne pairing instead of Henry/Anne. There are so many of the latter while few with the former. Anyway, I hope you update soon! I can't wait to see what happens next.

Until then,
Mrs. Fantasy
ainaa rathore chapter 13 . 9/4/2014
I love your story...its mature & interesting. I love Henry Anne so plz don't separate them...instead bring someone else for Charles...i am excitingly waiting for Elizabeth and Darien's part in the story ...when will henry know about him? So plz write ASAP
unamedhpauthor chapter 13 . 9/4/2014
aww! Please update! :)
cubangirl chapter 2 . 8/21/2014
Henry does not deserve her, she threw her away like yesterday's clothes. Pls, let this be a Charles/Anne fic, cus she is making a terrible mistake
camillac chapter 13 . 7/12/2014
Please update!
Deathnote4856 chapter 13 . 6/29/2014
angel0014 chapter 13 . 5/19/2014
Ok... So that was weird! I mean, hey! Henry discarded Anne and she would willingly go to him with open arms!? Come on! She's got more pride than that. Well, if Henryxanne will happen then I hope that henry suffers first since, I dunno, he deserves it! Sigh! Poor Brandon! Anyway! As always nice chapter! Update soon!
Guest chapter 13 . 5/18/2014
I love this fic! When are you gonna finish it?
nesciamema chapter 13 . 5/17/2014
I hope Anne realizes her mistake before it's too late.