Reviews for Perish in the Name of Passion
xLonelyDreamerx chapter 14 . 7/24
Please update!
HALove chapter 14 . 5/13
Hi ! The Henry and Anne scene in the end was soooo powerful and extremely plausible. Somehow it made sense, even after everything that jerk has done to her. I loved it and hope to see what comes next soon :)
HALove chapter 14 . 5/11
Hi !
The scene between Anne and Henry was sooooo powerful ! It was perfect, and plausible, even with Charles in the picture. I hope you'll update to see how it ends :)
AuroraHashimoto chapter 14 . 5/1
Oh my God I love the story and I can't wait for Charles to come back" please update soon!
I know anne loves henry, but is she doesn't has pride at all? She hates another woman but now.. hm..
Wow! I'm surprised Anne gave in to Henrt's advances but it does make sense for her to still feel for him. Great job! Also liked the overheard conversation and how Henry concluded that the "he" was Charles
I love this chapter, the way they can't seem to forget each other and the burning passion they feel for each other, the love, the admiration, the lust, the hate, the secret language. He was challenged by her, he let her insecurities over his position of king, who have to be the only one in charge, his desire of a son kill him and his mariage, but he never get over her and fall out love neither did she. during their wedding, they were trapped in life of court, family ambitious, false friends, fear. But in the end they were only a man and a woman made for each other and unable to move on. She learn from her past, she was too calculating, she was the queen but she let her family stress her and rule her and he let his council, his fear of beaing a bad king because without a son england will have been in danger, his fear anne loved him because he was a king, because of power. he didn't let be hs equal, learn to listen to her and share his burden without feeling threatened or manipulated. together they will have been a force to be reckonned making england powerfull. and maybe he begins to see that. what can he do with a new queen, henry is very clever and retors he will find a solution and win this battle for hapiness. continue it's good
I would like Anne and Charles to be endgame and for her not to crawl back to Henry. I think Anne, Charles, and Elizabeth would be a cute little family
BeautyInTheDarkness25 chapter 14 . 2/7
ARG! I was hoping she would end up with Charles, but I also feel that Anne and Henry will always have that want for each other. They were so passionate.

I can't wait for the next update!
unamedhpauthor chapter 14 . 2/7
Yes! You have no idea hw happy I am to receive a notification for this fic! I hope the next chapter won't have as long a wait as this one! Great chapter!
nesciamema chapter 14 . 2/7
Damnit, I was hoping she'd choose Charles because we all know Henry is going to cheat on her again and hurt her. Fingers crossed she goes home soon, if she does end up pregnant by Henry again I doubt Charles would ever forgive her. Can't wait to see what she does next.
merlinsaprentice chapter 14 . 2/6
Hi, I'm so glad you updated I love your story, but I have a question you said that you figured out the triangle, does that mean Anne and Charles? Also when do we get to see him again? As for Henry do you think it is healthy for her to keep going back to him? Do we get a chance to see Darien soon? Does Henry ever find out about him? Please update again soon best wishes
AuroraHashimoto chapter 13 . 8/30/2016
Please update this amazing story!
hateme101 chapter 13 . 5/10/2016
are you going to continue?
BlackPunkPrincess chapter 13 . 4/4/2016
I wish you would finish this story