Reviews for Perish in the Name of Passion
Update?! I love this!
I hope to have an update to this. This was incredible!
merlinsaprentice chapter 1 . 1/4
please update soon! this story is just getting good
Mrs. Fantasy chapter 13 . 10/3/2014
You must continue this. It has a good flow and the maturity fits well with the time. Anne should be with Charles because he will treat her far better than Henry. That and he became a father figure to Elizabeth and Darien. Henry treated her poorly and should not be with Anne because of it. For once I want this to be a Charles/Anne pairing instead of Henry/Anne. There are so many of the latter while few with the former. Anyway, I hope you update soon! I can't wait to see what happens next.

Until then,
Mrs. Fantasy
ainaa rathore chapter 13 . 9/4/2014
I love your story...its mature & interesting. I love Henry Anne so plz don't separate them...instead bring someone else for Charles...i am excitingly waiting for Elizabeth and Darien's part in the story ...when will henry know about him? So plz write ASAP
unamedhpauthor chapter 13 . 9/4/2014
aww! Please update! :)
cubangirl chapter 2 . 8/21/2014
Henry does not deserve her, she threw her away like yesterday's clothes. Pls, let this be a Charles/Anne fic, cus she is making a terrible mistake
camillac chapter 13 . 7/12/2014
Please update!
Deathnote4856 chapter 13 . 6/29/2014
Update!
angel0014 chapter 13 . 5/19/2014
Ok... So that was weird! I mean, hey! Henry discarded Anne and she would willingly go to him with open arms!? Come on! She's got more pride than that. Well, if Henryxanne will happen then I hope that henry suffers first since, I dunno, he deserves it! Sigh! Poor Brandon! Anyway! As always nice chapter! Update soon!
Guest chapter 13 . 5/18/2014
I love this fic! When are you gonna finish it?
nesciamema chapter 13 . 5/17/2014
I hope Anne realizes her mistake before it's too late.
Kittenallie chapter 12 . 5/17/2014
Please have anne be with charles
Amaranthe Athenais chapter 12 . 5/17/2014
Anne is again with Henry? Why? He is such a despicable man! How can she allow herself to be dragged into the mess with him one more time? Charles makes Anne happy but she doesn't understand this.
I hope Charles and Anne will be together
angel0014 chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Ok..., was that a rewrite cause I'm pretty sure it's a rewrite! Please update soon..