Reviews for Fifty Shades of Generation
nolo chapter 18 . 2/4
I would enjoy the story more if it were in the characters POV but either then that great job.
cokebear9903 chapter 11 . 1/17
Good story so far but why did you change it to a 3rd person POV
cokebear9903 chapter 8 . 1/16
There was a few thing that bothered me about this chapter. The conversation between Ana & Phoebe when finding laptop. First: Ana shouldn't be encouraging her Fifteen year old daughter into a BDSM lifestyle. Granted there is nothing wrong with that lifestyle if your an adult not a child. Plus she saw what it did to Christian being brought into the world at that age. Second: I think there should have been a little more explained & a little less details to Phoebe; that there was different levels of BDSM especially with the video she was watching that seamed to go to the harder side & the fact that her parents do that she should have that not ever relationship was to that extreme. I don't think she should have told her about Christian early years how he was introduced to the lifestyle Christian has always keep that part of his life private I don't think he'd want his daughter knowing.
cokebear9903 chapter 5 . 1/16
I really hope i have got the wrong idea of what Isaac is. I don't thing to kids so be getting involved in the BDSM lifestyle that is for consenting ADULTS. The other thing I noticed is that everyone is comparing Phoebe to Ana but it should be to her Dad (Christian) he was also 15yrs old when shown to the lifestyle, yes hes a Dom now (or was) but that not how he started.
talmeida1 chapter 3 . 9/28/2014
v. 1
BelieverofManyThings chapter 25 . 8/28/2014
Dont put your self down iti is a brilliant first story and you have learnt from it. Looking foward to your future work :-D
Guest chapter 25 . 8/18/2014
well here's comes another one. why start a story and never finish it? aren't writers (or supposed ones like you) suppose to have an outline at the very least. I never read this story, and I am glad I didn't no matter how good your writing is if you can keep readers hanging like this it isn't worth it.
Guest chapter 24 . 8/17/2014
I hate you. It takes you months to post. I wish I never started with your story.
shewede chapter 25 . 8/18/2014
Sweetie, Please don't look at this as a failure. It simply ran it's course. If you truly you have other stories to tell, you should give them a shot. Writing should be for yourself first & if others like it, then that's a bonus. Pm me if you think you'll give it a shot. I have stories I follow that only update every 3-6 months or so. Life, health, & that darn muse get in the way, but a true follower will be patient & just offer encouraging word. I wish you the best & like I said, pm me if you think you'll give it another try. ((Hugs))
Chanelstories14 chapter 25 . 8/18/2014
Would it help if you had someone to help you brainstorm? I really like this story and would love to use some of it in my own fanfic
Guest chapter 24 . 7/1/2014
I am so upset that I even started reading this because you keep us hanging months at a time with no new chapters. So annoying and disrespectful to the people who actually cared.
Leddie2012 chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
loving the story, but what are u going to do with Phoebe and Isaac, they both obviously love eachother, and Christian is trying to make sure no one breaks her heart. And what about Leila. it's all so crazy and amazing at the same time. not to be weird but when are Phoebe and Isaac going to have sex again, I know it'll be a while so she'll start trusting him, even more, but they both want eachother, badly, and she did want to try BDSM. btw the descriptions on what is going on and how it is, awesome. I bet a lot of ur readers get orgasms, or just wet just from reading it. just wondering. and is Teddy with anyone, cause isn't the waitress a bit old for him. keep up the writing, you're doing great.
#Leddie4ever
Guest chapter 24 . 11/24/2013
Please soon
Guest chapter 24 . 11/21/2013
Omg please please update soon. The wait is literally killing mr. What's next for phoebe and Isaac
Sage chapter 24 . 10/28/2013
Nice story! I can't keep my nose out of it, I've been reading for a few days at every chance I get, please update!