Reviews for Saviours of the North Sea
Wonderfully brilliant.
Absolutely one the best!

You're wonderful with subtle humor and character interactions - what a dynamic twist Catherine added to the whole thing.. I'm so glad you're a fan of H & R.
Claraon chapter 8 . 10/7/2013
Oh I loved this! The right balance of plot and ship, perfectly in character.
Desert-Blues chapter 8 . 11/2/2012
Loved every moment of reading this (even though it wasn't the first time). I'm glad you're sharing your stories over here as well and hope we get to read more soon (both older and original).
Guest chapter 8 . 10/31/2012
A fitting end to the fic... like the CPR/Kiss joke.

Hope you write another.
Belgium chapter 8 . 10/31/2012
Thank you once again for a great story.
You are a fantastic writer, with all the different storylines, the cliffhangers, the oneliners, the deeper thoughts.
Keep up the goods !
Sparky75 chapter 8 . 10/31/2012
Thoroughly enjoyed the re-read of this story, still as good as the first time I read it!
Trust-You-Only chapter 8 . 10/31/2012
Wonderful finish to this story, it's become one of my faves, I enjoyed every second reading this so thanks for sharing!
Trust-You-Only chapter 7 . 10/31/2012
Wonderful chapter and I loved them trying to make a relationship amidst work (and seeing how for Harry that could take some doing!). Fingers crossed he and Dimitri are OK and I'm glad the next chapter is already up!
r4ven3 chapter 8 . 10/31/2012
Fantastic story. A real cracker. I love the little things - the passing expressions you describe, Dimitiri's comment about being the first of his officer's Harry kisses - and the dialogue is perfect.

"And if someone offered me the chance to buy your life at the expense of a state secret that doesn't work, in those few seconds, I would have taken it without a second thought."

And that is a nice reference to the Albany affair, and how Ruth's reaction had put their r/ship back a notch.

I have enjoyed this story a little too much, and didn't want it to end.
pook chapter 8 . 10/31/2012
Wonderful Spooky type finish to the plot and a nice fluffy HR finish too. Thanks for sharing
Biscuit50 chapter 8 . 10/31/2012
Another great story. Thanks.
threesummerdays chapter 8 . 10/31/2012
What a great ending! I loved Dimitri's line about kissing Harry, and Catherine's response was perfect. Ruth is still too clever for her own good, but I'm just happy she and Harry are together. Beautifully done, and thank you for sharing with us!
Sparky75 chapter 7 . 10/31/2012
Brilliant action packed chapter and a cliffhanger to boot! Fantastic stuff!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/28/2012
Marvelous fic. Like h/r together (of course), but also enjoy their discussions on the practicalities of being together. Hope to see more! Great momentum in the plot.