Reviews for Madness
Cloelius Princess chapter 7 . 3/22/2017
That was... Awesome but also, poor Juliet. Only someone who had felt like that before can relate. I do. In front of us, a sweet guy trying every thing to please us. Then the dangerous, hot guy picking on us, keeping us on edge.
yogi16 chapter 7 . 4/18/2013
love what you have written so far and can not wait for an update :)
Guest chapter 7 . 3/24/2013
k
martini chapter 7 . 2/25/2013
thats it? i want more...waiting patiently ;-)
huangjinyuer chapter 7 . 2/25/2013
I LOVE the intense feeling between them! please update more!
huangjinyuer chapter 7 . 2/23/2013
Love this story so far !please update soon!
huangjinyuer chapter 7 . 2/22/2013
NEW CHAPTER!PLEASE NEVER GIVE UP!
D Squirrel chapter 7 . 2/24/2013
Oh, that's just not going to end well. Except for us readers!
Singtoangels1 chapter 7 . 2/23/2013
I don't see Nick as being as astute as you've made him in this, but that's just me. Juliette is so flustered. I can't remember how bad she was before, but she's coming to breaking point now. I think how she likened herself to a cat was very appropriate.
Guest chapter 6 . 2/16/2013
Hi, are they anymore chapters coming soon? I love this story
Sarai chapter 6 . 1/2/2013
First of all sorry for not have been leaving a coment to this. My time is a mess, mostly because of me. Anyways this is very great, a chapter of Nick and seing the way he thinks is pretty awesome. Good to know that he's not that oblivious to note that Lexi is some kind of force and that her relationship with the Capitain is more that it shows. The questions that he has about the cases are quite logic, and I thank you for that because sometimes the show makes me wonder if it's posible that the people in there have no use for common sense. Sometimes I wonder to if that's why Sean never have to much problem with Nick or other people finding about who he is. Anyways, he could be to smart for them, or they arve very inocents. Although with a show like Grimm "inocent" is not a word to be used. Ok, now I better go have a couple of things to do. Keep up with this you're awesome and this work is taken a very interesting form.
jickinayne chapter 6 . 12/12/2012
I'm loving this story can't wait to read more.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/30/2012
Eagerly awaiting the next chapter
Sarai chapter 5 . 11/28/2012
Hi! Passing very quick to say that this is getting more interesting! Now i'm intrigued what's happening with this misterious killer, what are his ties with Renard's family? Will Nick stop this before it's to late or it be Sean the one to do it? Is Lexy in the midle of the things? By the way love the fact that Renard it's been about this, i'm feeling bad about him but at the same time it's quite entreteining, just like his relationship with Lexy. Speaking of wich tell me more about her! She is quite the character aparently. Keep going on with this!
Willow chapter 4 . 11/16/2012