Reviews for Runaway
That was fun.
ElizabethBathog chapter 3 . 6/18/2013
Love this! Thank you for writing this! :D
Princess Rayen chapter 3 . 1/11/2013
Adoration. Determine it how you wish. :)
MnC21 chapter 3 . 12/21/2012
Another great KaiShin fiction. You're pretty talented on it, aren't you?
Alara Phoenix chapter 3 . 12/16/2012
LOVED IT! :D You're amazing, thaaankz!
icarusdg chapter 3 . 11/29/2012
I always knew Shinichi took after his parents more than he'd like to admit! I feel a little bit bad for Hakuba though, blindsided with a kiss (although... I also feel he maybe over reacted)

All in all I loved it!
Darkmiror chapter 3 . 11/28/2012
ABCDEF:)
Are you a Criminal Minds fan?
This was such a cute little fic! I really liked the idea and how you wrote Shinichi traveling around to different places. It was fun reading about him playing poker and riding a motorcycle:) It was also very fitting that Kaito would be so good at dice lol.
Also really loved how the heist went in chap 1:) It was really well done and I loved the wallpaper explanation:)
Cute fic!
ShadowCyclone chapter 3 . 11/28/2012
Amazing! He tracked him all over the world! :o
KaiShin :D my newest intrest! I love how Kaito manages to get 7 with the fake dice. Oh yeah I don't know anything about casinos either.
nona24 chapter 3 . 11/12/2012
i love the ending, especially when he found out it was KID!
Vacant Balcony chapter 3 . 11/8/2012
now that Im free enough to read the last chapter XD
wow, a really sweet ending! The logical plot goes well as how Kaito managed to find Shinichi. And the "acceptation" was the cutest thing I've ever read
look forward to seeing more new fan fics from you!
Lmeg9.20 chapter 3 . 11/4/2012
To lazy to log in on mobile device. I read this a while ago but forgot to review. Just wanted to say you did a great job :) for someone that knows nothing about casinos, you sure did a great job describing one. Or at least I thought so. I have only been in a casino once and it was for a concert being held upstairs. I especially like the part when you said shinichi didn't know what time or day it was because there were no clocks. That is true. I am guessing you heard it somewhere. Anyways, I really enjoyed this :)
Sirastar chapter 3 . 11/6/2012
Kaito is quite the hacker . but he is great, no one can deny that.
I also know nothing about casinos but I think you did that pretty well.
It is cool that he managed to catch his detective, now I am sad that this has only three chapters .
AriaCyndicate chapter 3 . 11/4/2012
me either, never been to a casino, and are you doing more? if you are then well, good luck
if not, *cutest puppy dog eyes ever* pleasseee?
An idea if you are continuing it: secret date that Shinichi's parents don't find out.
raziella chapter 3 . 11/2/2012
So totally weird setting, but kind of a nice change of pace. Hot ending, definitely looking forward to more!
Shara Raizel chapter 3 . 11/2/2012
Cute ending. I like how kaito handled the situation. I'm sad to see it over. maybe you could write an epilogue chapter? Cause i want to know what they do next! Stay in Vegas and wreak havoc on the casinos? Continue Shinichi's traveling? Or do they go back to Japan? I wanna know! And fluff! I want more fluff! Lots and lots of fluff! XD