Reviews for The Secret's in the Telling
This is hands down the best fic I've ever read, I honestly didn't want it to end and kept wishing that there were more chapters. Thank you for this amazing story.
lizdunc10 chapter 14 . 6/19
Hey, I just thought you should know you've written something incredible here, and succeeded in making me cry - the first fanfic I can actually say did so, so believe me when I say that I am wholeheartedly impressed. Thank you for this.
thathelpfulstranger chapter 14 . 6/8
Wow! WOOOOOW! What a bloody journey! This was possibly? the most amazing, extraordinary SQ story I’ve ever read? My reason being I couldn’t put down my phone for a minute. It was just constantly “I need to read the next chapter!” Or “AHH, I can’t wait to read the next chapter!” And it’s usually so rare for me to want to read something this incessantly, so be proud of yourself Author, for achieving this feat! I thought this was truly brilliant because it was so in character; I loved - I adored, the dynamic between Emma and Regina especially and I thought you made all the characters so darn lovelable and interesting which I found super impressive because sometimes Authors don’t make a lot of effort to make secondary characters that interesting but you did and that’s what made me appoint this as 10/10 in my head. I also really loved the plot, holy shit, dude. The story was just so unique and so beautiful; your writing is just so stellar and also can I comment on the fact your pages are never ending? God, I found that refreshing, stories nowadays tend to end so short! But anyway, I could probably say a hundred things about this story and more but I think the review is getting a bit too long! So, I’d just like to say very well done on this story and by god, you are brilliant!
thathelpfulstranger chapter 11 . 6/7
Aaaaaaand it all wraps up! Wow, I honestly thought the chapter was as gonna down a route of “icy car crash” but boy am I glad it didn’t! This was far better! Alright, I can’t wait to read the next chapter ahhh!
thathelpfulstranger chapter 9 . 6/6
Don’t read this review, if you haven’t read the story first! Read the story! Seriously, huge spoiler down there, pal. (And I’m sure these comments have some too!)

warned u

This is so unusual for me to do - reviewing whilst in the midst of reading a story. But can I just say: I KNEW ARGOS WAS EMMA! YES! Booyah, baby! I think it was around after the second date, that I began to grow suspicious - mind you it was already reaching 3:30AM so, I kept alternating between “It’s Emma, I know it!” to “Wait, no it’s Regina! Yesss...wait, no it’s not, fuck.” And then I think it was before this chapter or maybe at the beginning - somewhere before the reveal that I was like, “BRO, IT’S DEFINITELY EMMA. 1000%” But, I’m pretty sure everyone must’ve known that by now, haha! Also, just to let you know I love this story so much that I literally stayed up the whole night and did no revision for my upcoming test in the morning but it’s okay because I have 0 regrets - although I’ll probably be singing a different tune when I get to my exam. Eh, fuck it. Anyway, I’m gonna go back to finishing this absolute wonderful piece of literature!
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 7 . 6/6
I genuinely hate this guy
Heartsnevermend chapter 1 . 4/14
Amazing
despoinamavriki189 chapter 1 . 1/29
must to admit...one of the bes i've read so far.
KrossPhelps chapter 14 . 1/22
Im sniffling now.
This is all your fault.
manhattanpizza chapter 14 . 10/25/2017
So, I've finally finished this. I have to say that was brilliant and logical. The plot was planned through and through. It was fun, cute and sometimes heart-breaking. And it's great when one can bring different kind of emotions to a reader. Also some moments gave me food for thought, which rarely happens, I must add.
I'd read sooooo many fanfiction stories but I'm sure I am to remember this one for a very long time not only in my mind but in my heart.
manhattanpizza chapter 12 . 10/24/2017
These last bits were so heart-breaking.. I really hope Emma survives this time journey. Im so not ready for angst. *brings tissues anyway*
manhattanpizza chapter 11 . 10/24/2017
WTF! Emma is Argos! Thought so,ha! Maaan, this story is awesome
manhattanpizza chapter 9 . 10/22/2017
Who the hell is this Argos guy? I cant anymore aaaargh
JordanGG13 chapter 1 . 10/21/2017
I like the whole idea of Swan Queens magic resonating with each other
wyndnfyr chapter 6 . 10/17/2017
The amount of crass humor so skillfully written here is amazing. It makes reading difficult since I'm spending most of my time laughing and snorting. Kudos!
1,149 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »