Reviews for The Secret's in the Telling
Ghost in Front of Me chapter 1 . 9/17
You are absolutely brilliant. I commend you. I cried like a baby as this story came to a close. I honestly cannot believe this is fanfiction. This is a goddamn work of art. You know how to put a reader on an emotional rollercoaster! Best SQ fic I’ve read to date. I am definitely rereading this one in the future.
Nadjieska Levasseur chapter 14 . 3/14/2021
That the best one that I’ve read in a loooong timelove it with all my heart
bbscotch08 chapter 14 . 11/28/2020
Oops forgot to say the writing was perfect and the banter between Emma and Regina was gold!
bbscotch08 chapter 14 . 11/28/2020
Wow, what a journey. This was fantastic the twists and turns, everything. So glad she woke. Loved this so much thanks so much for sharing
Guest chapter 14 . 9/30/2020
"That's it slut. Kiss it" Emma groans, grabbing her hair forcefully making Regina whimper in pain and pleasure.

Regina can already taste the sweet stickiness of Emma's precum lathered over her cock as she bounce her lips down the length of Emma and back up again. As Regina moves, Emma's hands wraps themselves around each trail of black hair and pulls her up until only her lips touch the tip of her, she then presses the brunette down so she engulfs the whole thing in her mouth.

The tightness of her hair, the slight stinging sensation of the tugging, makes Regina moan as she laps, licks and sucks at the big dick before her.

Roughly, Emma pulls Regina up and off her cock. Emma spins 'round on the couch, lying down, head on the arm and her cock sticking up wetly with saliva and precum, inviting in the middle. Without hesitation Regina stands up from her kneeling position and lowers herself down upon it.

"Oh Yes, Slut. That's it. Sink down on to Madam's cock. Yes, wrap your hot wet tight cunt around me."
Guest chapter 13 . 9/30/2020
Emma leans in even closer and whispers. "They were also total sluts. I find that a woman with piercings loves being fucked, and loves being treated like a slut."

Regina's breathing is quick at her proximity and she flinches when Emma suddenly takes her arm in her hand. Emma doesn't say anything as she leads Regina towards the door and she thinks the blonde is going to march her out of the office, disgusted at how she is reacting to her questions, disgusted at how she is behaving like a common whore.

Instead, Emma leads Regina to the closed door so she is facing the back of the solid wood. Emma takes one of the brunette's wrists in her hand and places it on the door, then does the same with the other, until Regina is leaning on the door, hands up like she is being arrested. Regina's feels her breath behind her ear as the blonde leans in. "I treat women who act like sluts, like sluts."
Guest chapter 12 . 9/30/2020
"Oh God, please," she moaned.

“Stupid bitch. You should come here often so I can take out my frustration on your body. Since your mother is the one responsible for my stress it’s your duty to take care of it.” Emma hissed, slamming her against the desk.

“Oh yes Emma. I am more than willing to serve you” Regina begged, moving her hips desperately.

“I know bitch. I know how much you love my thick meat. Only if your mother could see her precious daughter right now, getting nailed by one of the Sheriff. I think you will make a good prostitute” Emma laughed.

“Oh fuck Emma.” Regina moaned.

“You like it, don’t you? Your Mother is wasting her time on you. She wants you to become the next Mayor but all you want to become is the Town’s dirty whore” Emma mocked, slapping her widely bouncing tits.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/30/2020
Emma has already ripped Regina’s shirt open, leaving it hanging in tatters around her now-bare breasts. Regina is aware of the feel of the wall against her back, rough, cold, hard and unyielding. Emma is standing in front of her, eyes furious enough to burn her alive. Regina glances down unable to face Emma’s knowing gaze.

“You have to stop denying yourself Regina. You have to accept and embrace it. This is who you are! A fucking whore who wanted to be used and discarded” Emma hissed in her ear.

The Sheriff presses closer to the Mayor, grabbing one of her tits and giving it a vicious squeeze, pulling long and hard on her nipple before letting it go. The Mayor can feel Emma, erect and expectant, against her.

The blonde grins and yanks at her expensive shirt again, seemingly taking satisfaction in the harsh sound of the tearing cloth. "No bra, I see." Emma laughs. "Not like I'd expect a fucking slut like you to wear one. How about panties?"
Guest chapter 10 . 9/30/2020
“God! You are so easy” Emma chuckled as Regina moaned and mewled like a little animal now. She finally regained her ability to speak.

"Oh, Emma, thank you. I've never had anything like that before."

"I'll bet you haven't," Emma said.

"Please….?"

"Please what?"

"Please…..please hold me."

"You're not through yet. You've got work to do," Emma sternly replied.

"Yes, yes! Anything you want," was Regina’s grateful reply.

"Turn around here and suck my cock."
Guest chapter 8 . 9/30/2020
Emma fucked Regina hard as she lay obscenely on her desk, one breast spilling out of her bra, her clothing still on but pushed aside. The omega’s eyes closed as Emma thrust into her time and again, their breathe coming in even harder gasps. "Yes," Regina managed to say between thrusts. "Yes... please... harder... Alpha… please…. You are sooo big… Oh fuck yes... fuck me... yes..."

The Alpha did as she asked, lifting Regina’s legs above her shoulders and leaning down over her until they approached her chest. Emma hammered down into her secretary, bending her in half as she fucked her. It didn't take long for the scream to arrive. Each moan was louder than the last, each plea more urgent, until finally the omega screamed that she was cumming and her cunt clamped down around Emma.

"That's my little slutty secretary." Emma growled in her ear. "Cum for me, keep cumming for me."
Guest chapter 7 . 9/30/2020
That was how omega biology worked, after all. Indeed, once Emma’s own alpha scent started to sink into Regina’s senses, now that the blonde was atop her and mere inches away, the fear had ebbed into an omega’s natural needy hunger for alpha cock.

“Please, alpha,” she begged deliriously, her voice slightly husky from lack of use.

Emma wanted to hear more of it. “Yes, my pet,” she promised.

Without further delay, she gripped her member and poised it right at the edge of those wet dark curls. Then, with one swift, eager motion, she shoved her giant alpha cock right into her new omega’s virgin cunt.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/30/2020
By morning, the sunlight streaming through her bedroom window woke Emma up once more, with her bladder feeling uncomfortably full yet again. Combined with her morning wood keeping her cock uncomfortably hard too, it wasn’t the most pleasant way to wake up. At least her headache wasn’t pounding quite so hard anymore though.

Thankfully, there was also an easy solution to both her other troubles. Yawning, she quickly called Regina over to her. Being the good little omega she was, she immediately focused her the sum of her attentions on her master’s poor cock.

As soon as that soft pink mouth claimed her cock inside its dark warm depths, Emma sighed in relief. She pissed herself quickly, a huge gush urine hitting the back of Regina’s throat immediately.

The sensation was almost as good as an orgasm, really. Almost . Her cock was still all too hard, and pissing was just a little painful because of it.

The alpha was all too eager to get onto fixing that problem, as she thought of the fucking she’d forgone last night. Judging by the lustful glaze in her omega’s eyes, Regina was similarly eager. The poor thing was no doubt going crazy with need for her cock.

Emma cooed sympathetically, “Oh pet, you’ve been such a good little toilet.”

Her little toilet whimpered, eyes wide with lust and joy at the praise, even as she wordlessly pleaded around the cock still stuffed down her throat. Wrapping a hand around the thick dark locks of her omega, the princess smiled, “It’s time for your reward now.”

That was all the warning she gave. Just as the omega swallowed the last of her piss for the morning, Emma slammed her cock down the throat, relishing in the sweet choking sound that followed.

Though Regina’s eyes watered reflexively at the action, they were still dark with need, and she eagerly opened her throat up more to allow her alpha to fuck her even more freely.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/30/2020
"Get on your knees and suck me whore. I want to feel that pretty mouth of yours wrapped around my dick" Regina eagerly jumped off the table, got on her knees and took Emma’s dick in her mouth. It tasted so delicious, and Regina couldn't help but finger herself with one hand while she rolled Emma’s balls in between by fingers with the other.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/30/2020
"Yeah, you like that, slut... you know you're a real tramp, Regina. Fucking getting off on your best friend's wife like that. Real slut." Emma climbed on the table and straddled Regina. She grabbed the brunette’s tits, and placed her spit covered dick firmly in between them, and began to fuck them, slowly, and then harder.

"Oh, Emma... Oh you feel so good... oh yeah Emma... Ruby is so lucky to have you fucking her... oh baby... You are right. I am a real slut for your cock baby. Use me whenever you want. I want to be your dirty little secret whore" Regina lifted her head and flicked her tongue, catching Emma’s dick every so often.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/30/2020
Emma pumped Regina hard, slapping her ass every so often. "You like that, you cum slut whore? You like that?" she asked through gritted teeth.

Regina was moaning continuously, and when she did not answer she grabbed the brunette by her hair and yanked her head back.
1,179 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »