Reviews for The New Avenger
Rossaldinho7 chapter 5 . 3/10/2013
You forgot Thor. I know he went off to Asgard at the end of the Avengers, but you've mentioned six individuals, but only named five of them.

Aside from that, I'm really enjoying this story so far. I'm intrigued as to who the other wizards are, and I'm guessing that the death eater that hit him with the curse that brought him there is involved with the other wizards, because then how would he have known the spell? Anyway, love the story.
RRW chapter 5 . 3/2/2013
This is INCREDIBLE! Looking forward to the next chapter!
I'm secrectly annoyed with you chapter 5 . 2/26/2013
Ha muggle mad eye GENIUS!
Knight Writer 95 chapter 5 . 2/23/2013
Decent chapter over all. I think that you got Fury's personality down alright but you need to work on Harry and Stark. I think he'd just pout a bit but not really throw a tantrum. And I'm guessing the previous wizard/wizards to come to the Avengers world was James Potter and possibly the Marauders. Really good so far, looking forward to the next chapter.
DixieChicrules123 chapter 5 . 2/23/2013
please write another chapter soon!
Guest chapter 5 . 2/19/2013
Holy shit, are you serious? You've plagiarized, very poorly, from Wand and Shield.
Bobboky chapter 5 . 2/21/2013
Nice
Anonymous chapter 5 . 2/18/2013
Guest chapter 5 . 2/18/2013
Still awesome.
DreamOfStories chapter 5 . 2/18/2013
Normally I'd say good start. It jumps around a bit and while that can sometimes be excused, you seem to be skipping scenes a bit. Filler is needed for a reason. Also, sorry but your story reminds me of certain others rather strongly. That wouldn't be a bad thing but to me it appears you're mixing three fairly different plots without anything of your own to hold the story together. I imagine that will change sooner or later - I just strongly advise making it sooner. Make the story yours - your readers will thank you for it. :)
ncalkins chapter 5 . 2/19/2013
It's Sirius!
naien543 chapter 5 . 2/19/2013
going by Fury's not being happy about Harry being there, i'm gonna take a guess that Dumbledore and Phil DIDN'T have some tea and a nice chat last time wizards came around?
Dracomancer1 chapter 5 . 2/18/2013
I think this story is still going strong, but as a writer you shouldn't feel Like you have to jump through every hoop your audience asks you to. Do what makes you happy.
camierose chapter 5 . 2/18/2013