Reviews for The New Avenger
camierose chapter 4 . 2/17/2013
lol this is asowme
hellraven-ovo chapter 4 . 2/13/2013
poor Harry, hope Fury treats him well D: waiting for next chapter!
Serpent91 chapter 4 . 1/27/2013
Bobboky chapter 4 . 1/8/2013
Protagonist Of Life chapter 4 . 1/7/2013
Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiz nit. He is screwed he needs te gt likea gluey spell to glue that cloak to his face.
Knight Writer 95 chapter 4 . 1/5/2013
Really good, please update soon.
NARUHAREM FOREVA chapter 4 . 1/3/2013
Yea, that "weak" Harry is why I'm not favoritism or following this the fact that you haven't gotten far enough into the actual plot to interest me yet.
EquinePianist chapter 4 . 12/25/2012
Athina Dark-Angel of Death chapter 4 . 12/18/2012
How is he an amateur Fury if he took your phone and put in a piece of parchment without you knowing?
LightLessStar chapter 4 . 12/17/2012
Cool story!
Dismayed chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
A cruel curse. I'm curious to see how Harry deals with this.
ILoveAnime89 chapter 4 . 12/10/2012
Love it update again soon.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/6/2012
Seriously, HP shouldn't go down so quickly!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/6/2012
So this is neither the usual Avengers universe (movie-verse) nor any of the verses I'm familiar with.
Which comics is it based on? Given that there's no magic. Which by the way screws up so many things.

What about Dr Strange, Dr Doom, Dr... Who? (not Dr Who, I just can't come up with more Dr's... Dredd!)
And what happens with Loki? I mean, Loki without magic is just... Lame.

Why doesn't Harry have the elder wand? That just sucks... I mean, a wand is rather silly in the marvel universe anyway, but if it was the wand of destiny, the death stick, you know, the only decent wand in the everything, then at least it would be tolerable.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/6/2012
harry's a moron. i lost all respect i had for him for getting caught so easily. fury was right for thinking he's an amateur. frankly he's an embarrassment to the auror corps. he had his cloak from when he was eleven so wouldn't he have learned by now that it could get caught in the corners?
92 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »